LSS7 LSS7 22-25, F 29 Answers Oct 20, 2012 in Struggles

Teach him, or find a new boyfriend. Don't cheat. Break up or work on it.

Best Answer

Maybe you DONT satisfy him either

Best Answer

make love on the floor

Best Answer

stop fornicating

Best Answer

Take charge, show or tell him what you like... teach him to please you, he's not psychic!

Best Answer

@softcheeck ur man has some sexual dysfunction issues. He needs help & u shouldn't subject urself to sleeping with another man when u can be in another relationship where u can have ur sexual needs met.

Best Answer

get another huge hung boyfriend, and show your 1/st b/f what turns you on. make him watch and learn.

Best Answer

That's extreme.lol

Best Answer

sometimes that's what it takes.

Best Answer

Dear LSS7, what did you do in the end? I am in the same boat. My guy thinks he has not got to make an effort at all. He suggests I go to bed with other women so he is off the hook. I truly love him but due to my ongoing sexual and emotional frustration and because he leaves me no options in bed other than to ********** before and throughout and after (he will go away as soon as he has come and refuse to stimulate me by saying he is not interested). Then i am on my own and ************. ************ always gets me there and he is not even intersted in watching it or using toys on me etc. He wont touch my breasts as he is not into boobs in general, they dont please him. Make no mistake: he has a high sex drive and will demand oral from me several times a day as well as intercourse. His ideal is that I go down on him for 15 mins and tease him, then he penetrates me, comes inside me, then he will leave me alone so I can **********. Any ideas from side, any careful attempts to seduce him into pleasuring me are refused. Then, when I get upset, he says climaxing is not important to him so why should it be to me? He comes into me about 10-12 times a week. In over a year he has NEVER tried to even participate in getting me to climax. This undermines me sexually and emotionally to such an extent that I fear I might have to end it with him. His countless attempts to get me into bed with other women make me feel less than precious to him. The satisfaction I crave from him, not from other people. I can have an ****** any time I like on my own. He cannot udnerstand how I feel and wont acknowledge there is a problem. I have understood that I cannot solve this problem alone. Unless I leave him. I have now lined up a new male lover for sex only.

Best Answer

Tell him what you want. If you don't know, how do you expect him to? This isn't rocket science, do what feels good.

Best Answer

have you spoken to him about it? find a mutual solution to the problem between yourselves... it's a private problem that cannot be resolved publically.

Best Answer

You get in bed with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

tell him your not attracted to him any more or get kinky and tell him you want to try something different :D

Best Answer

Give him Dates to eat in the morning and onions in dinner, not as meal but as salad.

Best Answer

Let him know you are dissatisfied. Teach him about what does it for you. Make him work on the quick release problem. Then tell him that if he doesn't fix it, you're going to bring in a hung expert and make him watch what it takes to satisfy you...: )

Best Answer

Tell him he needs to finish you off with his tongue......no fair if he is the only one getting off

Best Answer

try it on the kitchen table instead !

Best Answer

bed a Pagan!

we need no remedial instruction on satisfying women!

Just Spread'um baby ;p> ...and Get Happy! :)

Best Answer

Teach him if it's a learned skill. Kick him to the curb if he can't or isn't willing to make it happen with oral or whatever you need. If he's too small try something bigger. If he's too big try something smaller.

Best Answer

Then help him not to be.

Best Answer

buy a vibrator

Best Answer