christmasbaby123 christmasbaby123 46-50 8 Answers Dec 13, 2011

If you wanna be with a guy who has no interest in you and takes you to pubs. Or else....yeah, end it.

Best Answer

Yes, you should. Either that or front him and tell him how you feel. I don't suggest he isn't aware of what you feel, but he might need a bit of a jolt to remind him that *you* matter and what *you* want matters too. If he shrugs it off by telling you that you aren't being fair or that you are over-reacting, then pull him back in line with what you *know*. If things don't change, then ask yourself how much more time you are willing to spend hoping that he starts to consider you. He needs to change or it should be a 'sooner or later' issue of when you call it a day; 'sooner' is better

~F~

Best Answer

That's a yes only if you are co-dependant on an alcoholic and are bored of it by now

Best Answer

Ummmmmmmm, yes.

Best Answer

You don't need a guy to take you places. Get up and go out if that is what you wanna do.

Best Answer

you should do what you want and anytime you want with whoever you want as long as the negitive side effects are not to cumbersome. The irony here is that when we can do that we end up being better for everyone around us anyway.

Best Answer

I dont like the answer I just gave. to complex what I am trying to say

Best Answer