Xxsammiejoxx Xxsammiejoxx 22-25, F 27 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He's an arrogant loser who is trying to make himself feel better, by bullying you. It will only get worse, so it's best to leave. Don't think, "Oh, but he can be so sweet, sometimes." That's how they get you until their mask, slips. He needs to be shown the door. Don't put up with this as it will ruin your self-esteem.

Best Answer

Drop his ***!! Well after you point out his inabilities to please as a lover infront of his friends- let him know whats its like to be undermined and put down. Life is too short Sweetie, find a guy who'll treasure you.

Best Answer

Strap on those steel-toed boots and kick his condescending arse to the curb.

Best Answer

New boyfriend

Best Answer

Dump him, honestly, you deserve someone who will treat you as an equal, if not better!

Best Answer

The husband does the same thing. He is always in charge of everything when he is at work and he brings that attitude home. Mostly I ignore the belittling comments and just go about my day. When I am really insulted and hurt I will often drink a few cocktails and lash out in retaliation. I am not sure that I would ever have gotten married if I had known how it would be, all these years later. Best advise I can give you is to stand your ground, believe in yourself and attain your goals, no matter what he, or any-one else says. Good luck!

Best Answer

Leave him. Find true love.

Best Answer

Dump, the jerk. Problem fixed.

Best Answer

Well...........time for him to go. Ask yourself how long you want to be unhappy!

Best Answer

Guys like to feel like there in charge that they make the rules but it's your job to show him that he's not the boss that you control yourself and he doesn't

Best Answer

Get a new boyfriend. Fast.

Best Answer

Why is he your boyfriend? Sounds like a right pain in the arse.

Best Answer

sarcastically feed his ego , maybe he'll get the message

Best Answer

Dump him. Then see him crawl. Best of luck.

Best Answer

Why stay with him?

Best Answer

When was the last time he told you that he loved you? How sensitive and loving is he in bed? When was the last time he held you gently and hugged you?

Best Answer

Simple if he is doing that to you then he is not worthy to have you but of course we do not know how you treat him. <br />
If you let him get away with mistreating you then you have no sympathy and your just a fool, so stand up for yourself and show him you will not be disrespected!

Best Answer

Get a new 'boyfriend'.

Best Answer

Tell him off

Best Answer

Get off your knees

Best Answer