He knows I have a blog but I don't want to show him. Is it wrong of me? I just like having a place to vent
nowherewoman nowherewoman 22-25, F 13 Answers Jun 9, 2012

u should if u in relationship why u need secrets

Best Answer

Is it really that big of a deal? Mine gets full access...I have nothing to hide. If he has a question he can just ask.

Best Answer

I try to share my EP with my husband so he could understand me a little better. He doesn't care. He has no interest.

Be happy he cares enough to worry about you. Or he wants to know you better.

Best Answer

Maybe he has read what EP is all about and is worried about what potentially your thinking about in your relationship. Of all the social networks I am aware of EP is by far the place were the most screwed up people and relationships are, and a place where there are lot of people thinking about leaving their relationships. I was one of them, after leaving my partner of 19 years and EP give me the belief I could have a happier life without her (I might have lost everything but I am a happier person without her)!

Best Answer

Tell him that's too bad . Everyone need a little of their own space ... ans never share social media .

Best Answer

Too bad for him!!! -- Lol Your journal, your rules - You don't have to show him any of it! :P -he's got his own. and even then if he showed you, doesn't mean you have to! -If it's too personal, he should respect it if you don't feel like sharing it.

Best Answer

Well he has some doubt about what you are up to,so to have peace let him read it.Might bring you two closer together.

Best Answer

jealous people suck - get rid of him.....

Best Answer

he isnt a jealous person. he just wants to see it, i understand he is curious i would just like one thing in my life to be no ones business but mine

Best Answer