it turns out he is a psychopath, his symptoms matches perfectly with psychopath, which just mainly, because they don't have much empathy, they can't feel a deeper emotion like normal people. so good at manipulating and use people living a parasitic lifestyle. they don't see people as people, they see it as tool to use or means to get something for their own interest.
Left1987 Left1987 22-25 10 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Bipolar Disorder

Maybe you could show a bit of compassion and understanding before rushing to label people.

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

They are all very different things. Illness can make people self centred for various reasons. You need to take to him asbout it.

Best Answer

I am helping him out all the time, keeps giving, but it's never enough to keep him happy.

Best Answer

Rubbish, in fact he has all sorts of disorders and, it turns out he is a psychopath. i'm glad i get myself out of the situation.

Best Answer

I don't really know honey but run like hell..............luv aunt Lucy

Best Answer

smart move

Best Answer

Firstly, there is no such such thing as 'bipolar OCD'. He may suffer from both, but they are separate disorders.<br />
Secondly, OCD has nothing whatsoever to do with selfishness

Best Answer

but psychopath does. they lack of empathy.

Best Answer

Speaking as someone who has OCD... I can honestly say I am not selfish. Actually I get used and abused quite often because I am a giver. Maybe it's because I also have ADHD?? ()<br />
With that said I have come across quite a few bipolar people and quite frankly.... Unless you have a stubborn and strong personality, that is a roller coaster of emotions you don't want to be on.

Best Answer

OCD is vague in how the person is. They can be OCD in ANYTHING. That includes helping people and many other things. Bipolar on the other hand can change him and his moods. However being selfish maybe who he is, it maybe you being selfish about him. You may have issues. Its something sometimes you need to look more into and talk to him more about things. However just just bust out that hes the problem. FInd a dual way to work together.

Best Answer

Good to see that you have labelled him as selfish, maybe this is part of his illness

Best Answer

Hes not being selfish. He may get wrapped up in his own world but I suffer from pretty severe OCD and depression coupled with tourettes and anger management problems. I assure you that hes not purposefully being selfish, he may be breaking down on the inside. Try patience, and see things how he sees them.

Best Answer