Scar29 Scar29 22-25, F 10 Answers May 12 in Dating & Relationships

after 8 monthes,,I would tell him either have sex or its done,,,it don,t even make sence really,,sence you guys play around other wise

Best Answer

This is very strange...if you both are doing other things and he has no issues with those other things than something is seriously wrong.

Best Answer

I am very sad, i feel really insecure, he says he loves me and that he really really likes me, and that he can put into words what makes him so anxious about it (it is something about fearing that something may come out wrong...) neither of us is a virgin so... I don't know what to think, I want to be patient and comprehensive (and do not want to seem desperate) but It feels awful

Best Answer

Naturally this would make you feel insecure and awful. When he says that he is afraid that things may come out wrong is odd considering you both are doing the other things and they turn out fine. It is possible his fear stems from a previous relationship where either he was made fun of by the person or had problems maintaining below where he felt inadequate. Maybe someone he was with before made snide remarks about his performance and he is afraid you may do the same or things did not function as well as he had hoped and it brought a fear in him that maybe they might not work again if you and he were truly intimate.

Best Answer

make him lay naked with you all night,,he,ll get over it,,,demand that he ********** infront of you,,,that will do it, lol,,,just saying,,,looks like you need to be the boss or things will never get better,,8 monthes is a long time,,

Best Answer

We do all kind of other stuff like every day, just not intercourse(that is what is weird)

Best Answer

When your god gives you lemons...you find a new god...adapt that until its appropriate. :p

Best Answer

hows your gaydar?

Best Answer

We have done stuff, but I feel kind of sad by the fact that he hasn't felt the need to have sex with me after so much time... I'm starting to get really insecure

Best Answer

Him

Best Answer

Spike him with a little blue pill!

Best Answer