We just got back together because he had cheated on me in our last relationship now I kind of have trust issues what should I do :( ?? Please anyone have some advice
JenniferDoll JenniferDoll 16-17, F 24 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He got the flu,he broke a leg,He slipped and fell He's in the slammer.His cousin died, he had a root canal + can't speak, but when he calls, act Real casual and say yer goin to a party.

Best Answer

You two need to have a serious talk. STAT! And if he is fooling around, playing the field like he was, you are in for more heartbreak. Move on while you can. And this may sound corny as hell, but you need to figure out who you really are, what you want out of life for yourself. Life for a woman in the 21st century is no longer just about getting together with someone and having kids(if kids are part of your idea of heaven). Go deep and get to know yourself, if you have not already done so. And for heaven's sake don't settle for less than what your heart wants in a guy, though your ego may be frightened of being alone.

Best Answer

your boy has demoted you from..gf to ex-gf and its time you gave him the same title..yes ..ex-bf

Best Answer

Yeah most likely. People are chickenshit when it comes to break ups.

Best Answer

Move on. Run, run like a bat out of hell.

Best Answer

sounds like he and my man are related

Best Answer

Ugh really at least someone knows what I'm going through did he cheat on you to and if he did how did you forgive him ?

Best Answer

yep.....

Best Answer

Yes, it's over. <br />
He doesn't deserve your forgiveness. He doesn't have the courage or decency to say it to your face--he is running away.<br />
Move on. And don't take him back, no matter what. If he's going to cheat on you and then treat you like this, he will NOT change. <br />
You deserve MUCH better.

Best Answer

A man who cheated isn't good for you. You'll be left with constant worries and trust issues. It's unfair on you. He hadn't called cuz he's busy. If you haven't called him yet don't call him and get on with your life. But if you want to call him u can but leave a message by saying you'll call him again soon. Now the waiting game is on him while you do your things and you won't be left hanging waiting for him. Hope this helps. By the way you should dump his ***.

Best Answer

Dump the punk be4 he dumps u

Best Answer

Oh my Gawd the same thing with me :/

Best Answer

No,be patience,wait until you hear from a horses mouth

Best Answer

if you will go back now, it would mean you can let him cheat you and get way with it.

Best Answer

what if he is still talking to the other woman and that's why he didnt call you.

Best Answer

At your age, you should consider all of the fish in the sea. just leave the mermaids for me.

Best Answer

If he cheated, and now he's doing this, just leave. He's not worth the time.

Best Answer

,,,no jen,he must be busy ,,occupied or building up tension.

Best Answer