sunniemonroe sunniemonroe 16-17, F 17 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in First Love

stop calling him your "boyfriend" and move on. when he texts or calls again, say "it's who??"

Best Answer

But, if that's something he does, why do you worry? And why do you wanna be with a person like that?

Best Answer

Ask why

Best Answer

He's either up to no good or legitimately has a reason. I know for me, nothing's worse than not being able to text the person I love or care about. If it was a few hours or even days, I'd let it go, but a week? And on multiple occasions? Yeah, you need to sit down and talk it out. That's not healthy for any relationship...

Best Answer

Cheating. Move on.... or if u can't do it, try doing that to him for a week... eventually it'll come out of you naturally... n u won't giv a 'f....

Best Answer

he lost his phone or got preoccupied. sometimes a guy just needs time to be himself

Best Answer

Move on.

Best Answer

He doesn't care enough to put the work in because he knows you'll be there waiting. I'd ditch him, without a second thought.

Best Answer

no need for "W"

Best Answer

Drop him and find someone who wants you

Best Answer

cheated, find a new one

Best Answer

he cheated

Best Answer

Dont worry, i had a bf like that, and he'd be sweet and text me everyday, and then he wouldnt text be and when he did he'd be like im sorry. And id be like, for what, and he'd say nvm. Then, at school he was turning into a ****, like no jk, so i ended up dumping him. It was hard, and guess what, his already with a nother girl. So i got with a biy ive had my eye on for a while, i love him-well im Cray Cray over him lol, im not telling you to break up or anything but yeah, if he starts changing, worse then he may be now, then im afraid you may have to move on... Best wishes, xxx

Best Answer