He is 41 and I'm 35. He is very nice and loving when we are together, but when he leaves my house he doesn't call me, I'm affraid that he is just using me or maybe he is really bad with the phone like he often says, but when you like someone you find the time to at least call once a day even to say I miss you or good nite baby. If he doesn't feel that way I need to know and I will let him go, but how do I know? I'm desperate. I have talked to him about it and he says he is sorry and that he is going to try his best and for the next day he does better, but after a day he goes back to the same behavior.
aguilar74 aguilar74 31-35 21 Answers Jul 14, 2009

He is using you, I'm sorry to say. Send him a "good bye" text and then do NOT contact him again, no matter how much you want to. If he is genuine, he will contact YOU. <br />
If he does, then tell him you are tired of his behaviour and he must either be "in" or "out" of the relationship - not just playing you for a sucker. Stand up for yourself. <br />
You may find he treats you better if he respects you more. If not, let him go. There are many fine men in the world - one of these will be perfect for you!

Best Answer

Sorry to tell you this, dear...but two things are wrong here:<br />
One, you are co-dependent...look it up. That's not good for yourself or a relationship.<br />
Two, your boyfriend may SAY he loves and/or cares about you...but he's just keeping you on the hook for sex. If he really cared, he'd go out of his way to call just to talk about nothing at all....just to hear your voice. He'd come round every day...you would be the focus of his mind. He's just in it for the sex, my dear...and that means to a guy, "Tell her whatever she needs to hear to keep her happy." But when he's not right there, his mind is elsewhere...prolly with his other GF's...who almost FOR SURE exist, based on the pattern you are saying herein.

Best Answer

i hate the phone myself, so maybe my answer is biased, but maybe you're smothering him a bit?

Best Answer

I love my boyfriend so much and he loved me also,but last nite he did'nt call me,so then i dailed his number its said his phone is off,i tried to dailed him 10 times but it was no good,but the usual he always call me at nite in the morning at the afternoon also,i woke in the morning i call him for a day but is still off.so wonder should ill be angry or worried? <br />
im 17 years old im working as a receptionist at Air seychelles company,my b.f darel his 15 years old his still in school.so do he loved me?

Best Answer

I hear you, you must be frustrated. I do feel frustration just like you do under the same situation. But I just want to ask you this. Is he a type of person who just leave you like that? Whatever the circumstance is, whatever your relationship style between you and your bf, I believe that only you know how both have been and how both are now under the phone situation. Do whatever you make you feel stable. Cut the time you worried about it. I feel that going to see what he is up to or just wait to see if he calles, you don't make difference to assure his love to you. only if you knew him well enough, then this frustration from you would not be an issue. Let's try to know him better with this occasion. Deal with your frustration is the first thing you need to do. We never know your boyfriend's personality, you are the one who knows him better than us. For example, my bf and I llive 6000 miles away from each other. We have known only for 8 months. My bf doesn't call me back and doen't write back to me, but he reads and responds to me and accept my situation. we have our own style of communication. I see him every couple of months, but that time we know that we are going together. Whatever the situation between of you and your bf, it will continue until the end and never know how long does it last. right? Stay strong and don't worry. Do things you got to do for yourself. take care

Best Answer

Well if he is your boyfriend.. I think you should ride over to his house and check on him. Tell him you were worried.<br />
How long have you guys been dating? If this is going to be the way he is and you have stated what you want/need then he is not right for you. Time to let him go. I dont think your smothering him by asking a phone call a day but some here do and maybe he feels the same and if that were me. I'd know we weren't going to work out.

Best Answer

Dump him. First off, I'd like to let you know that you're not the only woman who is/has been in this situation, so you're not alone. Honestly, this "boyfriend" sounds like a jerk, and this lame excuse that he's "not good with a phone" is insulting to your intelligence- I know three year olds who can pick up a phone and call! Confront him straight out. Don't feel intimidated or threathened by him if he gets angry with you. It's likely he's just p*ssed he's been cornered. Tell him just what you've told us cyberspacers- you deserve better than this and you need to be rid of him ASAP... If this was the first time I'd say "Alright, maybe he's super busy or ill or something" but the fact that it has happened before proves that he's not exactly serious. On an upnote, there are millions of amazing guys out there, who know how to treat a woman. It's time to move on and find one for yourself! :)

Best Answer

if you know some of his friends talk to them . he might be sick but it seems that one way or another he would let you know. <br />
if he dose not call or let you know something in a week or so dump his but . you need some one that will talk to you even if it is not good . if his friends do not talk than he must have dumped you . <br />
move on and don't worry about the small stuff i think you will find some one else . <br />
he might just surprise you with something unexpected .

Best Answer

take my advice and D R O P H I M like a bag of mary jay when the cops come.

Best Answer

Being really bad with a phone is no excuse!!!If this guy loved you,you would be the centre of his world!!!But at the same time 2 days is nothing!He may have his cell switched off,have you tried ringing him instead of texting?If this bothers you,you have to confront him about it.If he is as loving as you say,he will understand,and amend his behaviour to please you.But dont be worried.

Best Answer

2 days is nothing!<br />
He could be ill in bed!<br />
Start worrying in another 7 days!

Best Answer

when I want someone to stop calling me i tell him that i am bad with phones .

Best Answer

He is either using you...or you should file a missing person's report.....my guess is number 1....

Best Answer

I would have a hard time having a relationship with someone who can't take a few seconds out of his day and respond to a phone call or text. But if you are young kids, it's probably just a maturity issue. I wouldn't dump him just yet. The next time you're with him tell him that it kinda bothers ya that he doesn't answer you. Don't be too pushy though or you might scare him away. He might think you're too possessive

Best Answer

well i would say **** THAT. i was dating this guy i REALLY liked (still do actually) and supposably he peed on his phone and broke it, i didn't talk to him for 6 days, he could have called me off his sisters phone (who is my best friend) or his moms phone (who i was in her fave 5) he could ahve called me, so i text him and said dont bother ever talking to me again, and he just said "okay" **** boys who aren't going to talk to you, **** them if they dont ahve time for you, you shouldnt' ahve time for them. but he was so sweet when we were together, and so sweet whenever i needed something he kept me sane when my grandpa died, then 3 days later my aunt.. just screw that girly!

Best Answer

I have the same problem !! <br />
All i can say is speak to him about it ! Thats what i'm trying to do ! and be honest with him and ask him to be honest back to you !

Best Answer

Of course you should be worried. This has "getting played" written all over it.

Best Answer