Malups Malups 31-35, F 28 Answers Nov 23, 2009

Pfffftttt don't be ridiculous, of course he is hiding something. Even a guy who doesn't like you to touch his newest toy will at least "show" it to you.

Best Answer

The way you put it does sound very fishy.... It could just generally be that he likes his privacy without having to really hide anything. <br />
I believe you should not suspect anything unless there is proof, but at the same time not to be naive.<br />
The best way is to speak to him and tell him how it makes you feel about him being so secretive about his phone. Maybe there is an explanation there

Best Answer

psstttt.............hez a total CHEAT.....just punch his face....

Best Answer

Thats not a good sign at all... thats how my best friends ex husband was. Always had his phone locked with a password and wouldnt tell her what it was. Would never let her touch his cell. He also basically forbade her to open any mail addressed to him, never would read emails while she was around... one day when she noticed the stuff on he headboard shelf had been all knocked around and over after she got home from work.. this seemed strange because her husband was suppsed to be at work that day, and she left after him and had set everything upright.. the only time they were ever knocked over was when they had se*.. she happend to notice a peice of open mail on their desk and in it it had a password for his insurance site. She tried it out on the computer and his stuff opened up.. it revealed tons of pictures of him naked with other girls, had an add he had put on craigslist for "female friends" and even messages between him and other girls telling them when they could come over for some "fun" .. always times my friend had to work late... i really believe you only hide shi* from the person you love, you aint up to any good....

Best Answer

WTF does anyone want to check their partners phone for in the first place, where is the trust.<br />
I wouldn't go through anyone's phone or even want too. The only time I have answered my husbands phone was when he was asleep and it started ringing.

Best Answer

I would snoop through it while he was in the shower. He doesn't bring it in the shower does he?<br />
Then, if you find out he is cheating, flush the toilet.

Best Answer

Yes I believe he is.

Best Answer

Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh!

Best Answer

He may not be cheating. It could be anything.<br />
I can guarantee that whatever it is... you won't like it when you find out...<br />
Sorry.

Best Answer

my husband was very secretive also with his phone and i found out he was indeed seeing someone else no that i caught him he is no longer secretive so im sorry but yes he most likely id cheating

Best Answer

You've done nothing wrong....it sounds to me, like you have a gut instinct....and my advice to anyone, is to always listen to that!!!! It is there to protect you....<br />
Anyone that is that protective of their cell phone, sounds suspicious to me....I don't like people messing with mine, but I'd have no problem showing to someone, if they asked me....because I have nothing to hide....<br />
My ex husband used to carry his in his jean pocket, where he could keep close tabs on it all the time....and he was chatting with, and arranging meetings with several women, that he had met online....It's not to say that your guy is doing that...but, that's my experience with a guy,who guards his cell phone....(mine got caught, because he failed to reroute the cell phone bill....so, when it got to the house, every one of their numbers was on it)....<br />
If he's up to no good, it won't be long, and you'll have your proof....

Best Answer

There is no need to hide anything. It is wrong for him to do so. TELL HIM IT NEEDS TO STOP. DON"T HIDE ANYTHING. just my take.

Best Answer

I only wish my daughter could open her eyes to the point you have. Her boyfriend won't let her see his phone and her sister and I both know for a fact he is flirting with her sister's friend, we have told her so and still she is refuses to believe. He is hiding something, if he wasn't he would let you see his phone, his messages and anything else you wanted without any problem.

Best Answer

He may be but, even if he's not, do you really want to be in a relationship with someone that isn't truthful? Or someone that keeps secrets now.. Imagine the secrets hell have in the long run ...

Best Answer

Perhaps he is feeling his boundaries are being violated?<br />
Perhaps he is cheating?<br />
Perhaps he wants to surprise you with something?<br />
Perhaps you might ask him in a non-accusing way?

Best Answer

So is my fiance like that over his phone, and even if he was in the shower... I cannot work the hi tec cr@P ...I am now giving him enough rope to "hang himself"...believe me ... I will clam all his items when he does, including his phone! Happy widow...hehe

Best Answer

secretive how? some people just like their privicy. unless he is showing other suspicious types of behaviour it would not worry me.

Best Answer

Privacy, like trust is must in any relationship.

Best Answer

Doesnt mean that but possibly- you wont find out cause you have no right 2 go throu his ph.<br />
He might be a tx flirt, some people honestly do it halmlessly, others not, maybe he's a drug dealer

Best Answer

Bull ____, If a man and woman make vows before God and witnesses but most importantly to each other and one or the other is a lying, cheating, or just plain sorry no good selfess *****, whichever, the offended spouse has every right to protect herself and home and get to the truth, just like the jury. You must be a cheater or a wife beater. I wasted ten years of my life being raped and lied to and used up until I caught on and I had four major surgeries not allowing us to have sex, the real painful truth is coming out and if I had not acted on my instinct and questioned him or pried, I may have wasted another ten years of my life, he was just fine having a love sick, servant for ten years that gave him credit as the Angels get and he left our marriage in mind and body and still refuses to admit the truth, the sad, sick truth is woman need to open their eyes, not their hearts and body. Don't let it take as long as I did, I am forever damaged goods not only physically, emotionally and sexually. He smiles when I let him know how he made me sick. It makes me want to cut myself open to release the poison he injected into my body and the lies I wanted to be true so bad, I actually believed him. I am seeking serious treatment because I will never be able to have a healthy relationship again. He should have just murdered me. So, investigate the suspicions, get to the truth. Obviously, TrueSoul or MushroomFaerie148 have never hurt this way or maybe they are cheaters and want to remain hidden? Sick

Best Answer

Do you honestly think others hav'nt suffered like you? Grow up and how dare you refer to me as a cheater or wife beater! What the ****? Get help

Best Answer

Is it possible that he uses his phone as a calender and has something special arrnged for you that he doesn't want you to know about? Is he organising a party perhaps for a birthday?

Best Answer