He's a very loyal, gentle and passionate guy- but he annoys me! There's a few problems that turn me off completely. He's a media socialite (Facebook, instagram, tumblr, snapchat, all of those stupid things). He is also too clingy and cheesy- He sends me an average of 9 texts in a night, about how much he likes me. He always gives himself to me, never puts up a challenge and so desperate to fill my needs. He beats himself up when I don't choose to cuddle with him in the morning, because I am not a morning person and would rather have my coffee and cigarette before initiating anything. I work full time and go to school part time- I also do extra hobbies as well. I'm always in work mode, not puppy love mode. He goes to post-2nd school with his mother paying everything for him. I think that's largely unattractive and dependent. "Why need a job when my mother can help pay for things?" He says. I cringe. He sounds like a spoiled teenager. How can I get past these pet peeves and turn offs?
Mersaman276 Mersaman276 18-21 20 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

He sounds like a bitсh.

Best Answer

UGH I KNOW

Best Answer

You're simply too mature for him move on. He's not ready to grow and you're getting tired of waiting when he has no plans on changing his lifestyle. Talk it out with him.

Best Answer

hmmm sounds like your man is a mama's boy and believe me that is a major red flag in a relationship. I think you really need to think if he's the right guy for you after all you seem like the independent kind while he's... well needy. In the distant future just think about it, when you have kids of your own will he be able to man up and be responsible or just rely on you for everything?

Best Answer

You make a very valid point there. He is a mama's boy, and it gets on my nerves! I'm used to being with my formal partner who was independent of most things, and not borderline unconditional puppy love. I'm trying to find a way to, you know, help the situation and get past it- but when I ask to go out for dinner, he says things like "I'll just ask my mother to put in money in my account."
Like... What?

Best Answer

Sometime's there is just nothing you can do. You like who you like. It sounds like you gave things a legitimate chance to grow but your heart just isn't there like his is. I used to be like this guy, but it was back with my high school sweetheart and I really didn't know much about how to be in a relationship or how two people are supposed to coexist together. Sorry to say, but it sounds like this isn't going to go anywhere. It sounds like you already know you aren't going to spend the rest of your life with this guy. It is going to suck and he is going to be crushed, but it has to end sooner rather than later. He doesn't know it yet, but he will be better for it too.

Best Answer

Dump him. You can't change a person until that person wants to change. There's not much you can do. Move on and let him find a girl that truly likes these qualities.

Best Answer

Sounds to me like there is such a difference between you two that the only way to solve it is for a split to happen. Changing who you are never works, almost can't work.

Best Answer

No body is perfect. then you should to make him perfect in your eyes. If you love him you can help him to be better man.

yes, he is like a mama's boy. if you don't like the stuff he did, you should tell him.

Sometimes me and my bf took time to talked what things he doesn't like or he likes and vice versa

Communication is important thing in relationship.

Best Answer

But I don't love him. I have suggested and spoke to him about these things, but he's still stuck in this loop.

Best Answer

My ex does like yr bf. I am done! because I am tired!!! don't make your life so hard. take it easy. you're the only one hold the key to set you free. u know what the best for you.
that's your life.. you've to choose.

Best Answer

Red flag, it won't work. Wave goodbye

Best Answer

Your relationship sounds doomed !!

Best Answer

Well you can just tell him he needs some space but say to him that you still love him (IDK really)

Best Answer

I'm not at that point where the L-bomb has dropped, which is fairly good.

Best Answer

Okay I understand ;(

Best Answer

I don't know why you want to be with someone who drives you crazy, is this really what you want in life?

Best Answer

CB-2000

Best Answer

The question is do his turn-offs outweigh his turn-ons?

Best Answer

He's not the one for you it seems. You are totally incompatible. Set him free now. :-)

Best Answer

Leave him immediately so that he doesn't get hurt any more than he needs to. It's the most humane thing to do.

Best Answer

It is almost Christmas! I don't want him to change completely, I just want him to stop all that rubbish and be a real dude. That's all.

Best Answer

ha ha. You want to change him? Where have I heard THAT before? Good luck with that.

Best Answer

If it was my girlfriend I'd dump her, nicely of course, you should do the same for him. He's obviously not right for you.

Best Answer

Easy. Dump his ***. You seem way out of his league. Seriously. Can you see yourself spending your life with him? I'm sure he's great.. just for the right person, that's all.

Best Answer

Sounds like you should dump him.

Best Answer

You have come to the right forum. You will find a lot of creeps & pervs like me willing to help U. :))

Best Answer