yellowbelly23 yellowbelly23 16-17, F 6 Answers Jul 6 in Dating & Relationships

Make sure you satisfy his appetite at home, so he doesn't ge hungry at school if ya know what i mean hahaha.

Best Answer

How? I'm not very interested in sexting and neither is he really. We like intimacy more than the act generally and I don't know how to keep that alive.

Best Answer

The school too far for a visit ?

Best Answer

He's an hour train ride away, which is nothing, but the T is soooo darn expensive these days that I don't know how often I'll be able to go.

Best Answer

Go atleast once every 2 weeks. And when you go.... Do a good job, naw mean. Lol

Best Answer

study hard..You can tell him...

Best Answer

Exactly! I don't want wither of us to be hung up on the relationship or be distracted but we both want to maintain a relationship.

Best Answer

You wont be seeing him too much in the future. You know you will just fade as a memory in his mind. Too busy pounding the College coeds yep.

Best Answer

********* before!!! Lol jk Um you can through a party

Best Answer

I don't understand your post.

Best Answer

The ***** says 3sum

Best Answer

its not gonna work out realistically..

Best Answer

That's what I'm kind of nervous about. He's only an hour train ride away but the train is super expensive nowadays and we're both busy people generally speaking. I just want to know how hard the transition is in other people's experiences.

Best Answer