mb18 mb18 18-21, F 10 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Long Distance

The phone booth line was too long. The guy in front of him was in long conversation about his wifes new affair. I would not worry.

Best Answer

they have their phones

Best Answer

he's busy-don't be needy

Best Answer

that what i am thinking and i am trying not to be

Best Answer

@tam-i answered because these things roll out of control fast-suspicians of cheating, etc. he's busy-don't distract him.

Best Answer

He will call when he can. Keep the home fires burning!

Best Answer

My Uncle went into the Marines. Except for a few letters-that took weeks to deliver-he didn't see or hear from family for 4 years.

Relax. He's busy. That's the military. If something tragic happened, his family would have been notified.

Best Answer

Working, Soldiers do that all the time. We have no set schedule. When you get nothing after several days, and he leaves you no reason why, then get concerned.

Best Answer

early on its a privilege...if someone screw up it could be yanked in a heart beat

Best Answer

yeah he gets a few hours every sunday and sometimes if someone gets in trouble their hours get taken away maybe this time they took away the whole pass

Best Answer

He was hungover from Saturday night.

I've been to that fort. It's a very nice place, like a park!

Best Answer

i highly doubt that

Best Answer