Why don't you write HIM a letter and ask!! Duh! I don't know of any recruit in basic training that doesn't know when they will graduate!<br />
As a former military instructor I always told my students; "The only stupid question is the one that is never asked." But this one is coming close! Sorry to be harsh but get a brain.

Best Answer

Well, the reason why I asked is because he's in the traveling process now. He hasn't even been there for a full 24 hours and I haven't received a letter from him so I don't even know what his address is. That's why I asked; I can't talk to him just yet and was hoping someone else knew.

Best Answer

Depending on branch of service, ba<x>se, weather conditions and the always present unknowns, graduation occurs when the unit is considered ready for further training. Commanding Officers (CO'S) make promises they often can not keep. The NCOIC (Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge), commonly known as the training Sergeant would be a better choice. Good luck.

Best Answer

Thank you (:

Best Answer