smile4him365 smile4him365 18-21 2 Answers Oct 4, 2010

Well. You have the means of communication? Internet, phone, blackberry, smoke signals? Tell him how much you care and cant wait to see him by any of these means and then pounce on him when his is within range :D

Best Answer

right now i have no way of getting a hold of him other than just emailing him with the hope that by some miracle he'll get a chance to use a computer.

Best Answer

Make yourself as busy as possible. I've been through it. Its hard, but the time will go by faster if you try to keep busy and take your mind off of it. Work, go to school hang out with friends. Just keep busy.<br />
The other thing that helped me is we got to talk every day for a few hours. So try that, if not if you can email back and forth that helps too. <br />
Personally, I would go to school. It will be easier while he's in the service then out. That way, when he's out you don't have to worry about your education and can just worry about starting a life together. <br />
My fiance was in the service for 5 years. There was a few years when the only way we were able to communicate was through email and sometimes the rare phone call. I decided that instead of being sad about it, I was going to keep myself busy. When I was really busy, the time went by really fast.

Best Answer

right now he's not getting deployed for another year so I'm trying to decide if I want to go back to school now or wait till hes deployed that way I can go as often as possible down to his ba<x>se to see him and visa vera. thoughts?

Best Answer