And, by the way, it hurts like hell!
thinkandfeel thinkandfeel 36-40, F 46 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

You're his g-friend ...why would he need to invite you? Your presense should already be expected

Best Answer

Yes, I think it is time. Throw your own party and stick your middle finger up to him

Best Answer

lol that was funny :)

Best Answer

At the very least, talk to him about it. He might have just assumed that you knew you were going.

Best Answer

This sounds likely, unless you were already in trouble, he may think it's obvious you're invited, so didn't feel the need to formally invite you.

Best Answer

WOAH. HOLD UP! Have you ever thought that maybe he made a mistake or maybe that he just wanted to hang out with his friends, or even that he was trying to be considerate and thought that you were already doing something? You can't just automatically assume he hates you. He's human, like you, so you can't expect him to do everything right.

Best Answer

Or he thought that since you are a couple you would know that you were invited. I'm going out tonight, I didn't rsvp the wife to see if she was coming or not. I know she is, and she knows she is.

Best Answer

yes, and go out to another party and find a new one

Best Answer

He seems to be a fine specimen of a creep.Id ditch him so fast, his feet wouldnt touch the ground!Now, me on the other hand am old and very grateful!

Have a good 2013!

Best Answer

I don't know why, but you have been on my mind ever since I read your question a couple of days ago. I know it MUST have hurt like crazy.

I hope you let us know how it turned out for you, and that you are OK.

Charlotte

Best Answer

thks for the thoughts. yes, it did hurt a lot and it was no misunderstanding, he didn't assume i was invited. but he knows he f..ed it up and started calling and texting after midnight. i ignored.
my decision is final. he will not hear from me ever again.

Best Answer

I'm sorry. And I know it hurts. But I think you made the best decision. It shows respect for yourself.

Best Answer

Yes, You guys should break up no matter what! How about u have your own party and make him Jellous.

Best Answer

Wow!

Yes, check that he didn't just assume that you'd be there. It sounds like that might be the case.

And if the answers no; dump his a$$

Best Answer

Poor darling. Allow me to invite you to mine. I had scheduled one, but for you, I'll make an exception.

Best Answer

My best friends throw a new years party every year, and this year, we've been growing apart, and they didn't invite me. And these are friends whose house I've practically lived at for the last four years of life. Yeah. It hurts like hell. Go ahead. Just make sure you try and call him or text him a few times first.

Best Answer

You have had a lucky and blessed life so far (read your posted story). Consider this a "tip off" from the supposed boyfriend and chock it up to good fortune. Moving along...

Best Answer

Yes, loose the ahole

Best Answer

You may as well make it official. If he has not included you in the guest list there is something he has not told you that you need to know.

Best Answer

Ask him why he didnt invite you

Best Answer

if he's having a party without you...he's already moved on.

Best Answer

if your so sure that ur his girl friend :) its a done deal your in like flint lol

Best Answer

YES, especially if he told you not to come to his house like my ex boyfriend did years ago. Turned out he already had another girl. I found out later he had a party that new years and she was there. He was a jerk anyway. However, maybe he thinks he doesn't have to invite you and that it is a given that you are coming to the party since you are his girlfriend. And I know this after the fact too. Sorry.

Best Answer

Start your new years resolution without his ***. .

Best Answer