my boyfriend just broke up with me he says he needs to work on himself plus his grandma is not doing that well. I mean, i thought being in a relationship was also about helping and building eachother up and it feels like he won't let me help him. he also says i dont get to see you much, well it's really hard when he works 2 jobs till 1am, i live about 45 minutes away plus he seems to have some sort of project going on when he's not working. I really care about him and we've been together almost a year. i just really don't understand and i'm not sure how to handle it.... also i could just use someone to talk to, so maybe even just an email would help...
Shokliva Shokliva 22-25, F 11 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

it sounds like some one was cheating on you and he did the right thing by letting you go

Best Answer

My mouth is full of testimonies, Am miss PRECIOUS E my husband left the home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr Abulu and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 3 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband.. Dr Abulu of abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo com

Best Answer

My testimony all thank to DR.MAGBU i was in love with a girl named Nicki i was in deeply in love with her i have tried my best to get her, on till i meant this man named Dr Magbu i explained eventing thing to him, he told me that my problem is solve but i ask him how is that possible, he told me that i should not worry again that my problem is over than he cast a spell on her to come back to me to my surprise she come back to me in 4 days after the spell has been cast. She is in love with me so i am very happy she is back to me thank you can contact him if you need your ex back EMAIL:reunitingexspell@gmail. com RE UNITING EX SPELL TEMPLE IS REALLY GREAT

Best Answer

It sounds like a bad rap.... I am really sorry to say this... really.... but in my opinion he is not interested in you... but that doesn't mean you yourself aren't, but that is another story. you are your own person. you make your own rules. you do things. Personally if he doesn't want you around at a time like this... how is he going to be further down the road?

Best Answer

Let him go, move on with your life if he returns it's up to you.

Best Answer

Don't worry. It sounds like he's got a lot on his mind. Give him some time, like the others said, and he'll probanly call in a few days. He's just overwhelmed.

Best Answer

If he came back he is yours otherwise give sometime to think he will probably will come to you..!!!!

Best Answer

sometimes people just need a breather... but thats why were here.. cheer up the trolls have mostly gone to bed

Best Answer