anxiousgirl23 anxiousgirl23 22-25, F 9 Answers Jan 7 in Dating & Relationships

I recommend a paternity test before you make any big decisions.

Best Answer

I am great with advice on matters like this. <br />
You need to stay with your man and drop your jealousy. When the baby is born, tell everyone it's your child. Encourage the child to suckle your breast to build that "baby to fathers' girlfriend" relationship. <br />
When the baby begins to talk have her call you mommy. Nothing bad can come of this. His ex won't mind and will appreciate you stepping in to take some of the parenting burden off her shoulders. <br />
Lastly don't hesitate to discipline the child without consenting the biological parents.

Best Answer

thanks for the sarcasm

Best Answer

Just kidding around with you. It's what I do when I have nothing of value to contribute.
Good luck with your situation.

Best Answer

ok so this means you two have not been together long, what a month i am guessing. jealousy is a common feeling but you're not asking the right question. the real question is " do i Love this man unconditionally, can i spend the rest of my life with him and be his unflinching support, with love and compassion" answer those questions and you will know if you should stay or go. this is of my opinion. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

BY FAR THE BEST ADVICE!

Best Answer

go. you do not want to be all up in THAT

Best Answer

Wow, what? in other words he cheated on you with his ex I am asuming?

Best Answer

Run! Don't look back. Save yourself!

Best Answer