When my boyfriend gets mad he hits walls, hits himself, yells, says horrible things that only comes out when he's mad, and is basically out of control. Sometimes When he's like this he tells me to talk to him but in the moment I just have nothing to say, maybe from shock or disbelief, I'm not sure. But it results in him getting angrier. Usually me hugging him and telling him to stop calms him down. He has hit me in the past a few times, and shoved me into walls but I told him a month ago if he even tried to do that again we would brake up and it hasn't happened. I'm confused on whether this is a sign and means something else, or it's more serious then I'm taking it or I'm over exaggerating?
monibb monibb 18-21 13 Answers Jan 4, 2012

woah. This guy is a timebomb. Do you really want to spend your time with him walking on eggshells and waiting for him to go off? I don't thing you are over exaggerating... hitting the walls is bad enough but when he hits YOU, you really have to back off and do what is best for yourself

Best Answer

I agree 100%, leave him, leave him now..... don't wait until it's too late

Best Answer

exactly!

Best Answer

It's more serious than you are taking it. Seek professional guidance. He needs anger management help before it turns into something deadly.

Best Answer

My boyfriend has gotten angry too & yelled at me, squeezed my arm. I'm about to leave him, I'm so sick of his rages.

Best Answer

Being I am just like the guy she is discribing I think I have considerable amount of insight. I do agree there needs to be some drastic changes. Leaving maybe one. However, unless you have ever experienced one of these "hulk-like" episodes you do not understand. There is nothing we can do to calm down is the worst you can do.n. I wish there was. It is not fun and neither are the reprocussions (lost relationships, jail, jobs...etc) I truly wish there was something I could do. Nothing makes a person more upset then during these episodes to "calm down". That is the worst someone can do. I am deeply sorry if you ladies have had to go through this and it is very upsetting on your behalf I can only imagine. But a majority of times it is just as devasting for us who have this mental defect to realize how badly it disturbs our life. I dont expect pity just some understanding.

Best Answer

Test him out slap him really hard across the face and see if he hits you, if he does never see him again.

Best Answer

Red flags all over the place... <br />
DANGER... DANGER...<br />
Warning sirens going off...

Best Answer

I agree with Epoxy and everyone else..if this continues; (which it sounds like it will) Just leave. Leaving is hard, it may not seem like the right choice, but for your safety I would be outta there!

Best Answer

You need to break up and leave him as soon as possible<br />
the anger he has sounds really bad, and you c a n control it, he shouldn't be hitting you, even if it is in the past, you need to go out there and find somebody else, a real man does not ever hit his girl,<br />
he should treat you right, and you deserve much better.

Best Answer

leave him cause u well end up geting hurt

Best Answer

get him to counceling, abuse starts small.

Best Answer

It's a sign. Leave him. Now.<br />
Speaking as an abuse survivor.

Best Answer

Run! Now!

Best Answer