ilovemysoldier18 ilovemysoldier18 18-21, F 9 Answers Jul 5 in Military

Every Sunday. My fiancé went to basic there and he's still there.

Best Answer

Thank you!(:

Best Answer

You're welcome! If you have any questions just message me :)

Best Answer

Okay (:

Best Answer

99.9 % ..he will call his Momma....they all do !

Best Answer

hopefully long after he has forgotten you and you him...yer too young...move along, live a little.

Best Answer

You're too young for a boyfriend that old...<br />
A phone is the least of his worries and he probably is so busy he hasn't thought of you in days!

Best Answer

Rude much?

Best Answer

Are you talking about basic training in the military?

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

He won't get his cell phone back until after basic training. Sorry.

Best Answer

Well he said something about right after he has his independent training, do you think he will get it then? He has a friend who got hers then I think

Best Answer

According to my neighbor who was a.l Marine the answer is no. They don't want them distracted. Writing letter's is all they can do. If they get a weekend leave towards the end he could call collect from a pay phone.

Best Answer

After his training is over.

Best Answer

Probably not until the last couple of weeks of BT but after the first couple of weeks they usually let recruits call home. That's the way it was in 1965 ;-)

Best Answer

Aren't you kind of young to have a boyfriend in the Army?

Best Answer

Your profile says your parents don't know you're dating him. Not a great idea for so many reasons.

Best Answer

I know, but once he gets back we're telling them. It seems really complicated and bad but it's not (:

Best Answer