His name is john. I've been with him for 2 years and never spent a waking hour away from him. My heart feels like its slowly being ripped from my chest. I don't like staying in the house becuase everything reminds me of him. I try to write positive letters but my emotions get in the way and then the letter turns in to pain and i dont want him to feel my pain. I really need help with this. I thought I was ready for him to go, but when he walked out that door my heart sank. please any advice will help. If you know anything about what happens after boot camp please share your experiences. thank you.
upbjrb upbjrb 18-21 11 Answers May 9, 2012

You will get through it keep strong, dont you get to see him at weekend breaks or anything, try and keep the letter sportive as wel as telling the truth he must know you miss him aswell but dont overwhelm him, you dont want his head on other things through training that much :o

Best Answer

This is a hard time, believe me. My boyfriend is in the Army, and he was in boot camp last summer. First know that is a hard experience for him too, but it's really worth it in the end. Second, know that it's okay to tell him how much you miss him in your letters. But, try to focus on the positive. Maybe talk about things you two can do when he gets back? Lastly, keep yourself occupied. Throw yourself into work, school, volunteering, art projects, anything you enjoy. It helps pass the time, and before you know it he will be graduated =] Good luck and feel free to talk to me if you need anything else.

Best Answer

Ice cream!

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

grow up jesus.

Best Answer

Music. It is MY LIFE. Find songs that relate to your situation, or relaxing ones. I always look for lyrics that relate to me. Or I listen to stuff like Mumford and Sons. It just relaxes me. Learn to play an instrument. It does two things: distracts you and gets your emotions out. I feel like everyone HAS to get out their emotions. The typical saying 'don't bottle them up or you'll explode' is true. Get it out. Talk about it. Write about it. and MUSIC! <3<br />
Good luck hun.

Best Answer

The only thing I can say is that he is going to make his life better and easier, my daughter is going through the same thing I have to accept what she want in life and i had to step back and let her do what she wanted and I'm ok now. Good Luck to you.

Best Answer

Develop a toothache

Best Answer

**********, get fat, or distract yourself with something productive (do your hobbies, school work, housework, etc).

Best Answer