Recently, a one of my childhood friends and I confessed our feelings to each other. When I finally gathered up the courage to tell him, he replied with, "The feeling's mutual". We've decided not to do serious dating right now, and I'm okay with that. What really bugs me, though, is that he lets other girls flirt with him in front of me, and doesn't do anything about it. He lets them hold his hand, rest their head on his shoulder, etc. - things I would never do because I'm so reserved when it comes to physical contact. I tried talking to a friend about it, but I feel really stupid whenever I bring it up, like I'm being clingy or something. We're not even officially dating, so do I even have a right to make comments on it? It just really hurts. I've never really considered myself particularly pretty, and all his girl friends are these bouncy, outgoing, funny, beautiful girls with so much talent and charisma. How can I convey my feelings to him? What should I say? I'm so confused...
christinaisaturtle christinaisaturtle 13-15 4 Answers Oct 31, 2011

okay this is the exact same for me almost. My bestfriend of 4 years and I have started dating and he's the greatest. But there's a girl in my geometry class who is always all over him and wears his beanie, and is always touching him, and messing with him. She follows him everywhere and she knows we're dating so she's just being disrespectful. But he doesnt do anythinb agout it and it's irritating. He also lets another girl flirt with him in the halls and he doesn't do anything about it and I'm just like hellooo im right here. :/

Best Answer

Well if you have told him that you do not care for that sort of thing and it is still going on then dump him and find yourself a real man. Why waste time with little boys?

Best Answer

I wouldn't even consider him to be your boyfriend since you and he are not officially dating, so I recommend working on your own sense of worth and confidence as that will help you with any relationship you have in the future.

Best Answer

Honestly you must have a hot boyfriend so that means your hot so don't worry about it . You should smile cause they have something you got.

Best Answer