okay this is the exact same for me almost. My bestfriend of 4 years and I have started dating and he's the greatest. But there's a girl in my geometry class who is always all over him and wears his beanie, and is always touching him, and messing with him. She follows him everywhere and she knows we're dating so she's just being disrespectful. But he doesnt do anythinb agout it and it's irritating. He also lets another girl flirt with him in the halls and he doesn't do anything about it and I'm just like hellooo im right here. :/

Best Answer

Well if you have told him that you do not care for that sort of thing and it is still going on then dump him and find yourself a real man. Why waste time with little boys?

Best Answer

I wouldn't even consider him to be your boyfriend since you and he are not officially dating, so I recommend working on your own sense of worth and confidence as that will help you with any relationship you have in the future.

Best Answer

Honestly you must have a hot boyfriend so that means your hot so don't worry about it . You should smile cause they have something you got.

Best Answer