mxmphis mxmphis 13-15, F 3 Answers Mar 8 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe you should talk to each other in person, texting only causes misunderstandings

Best Answer

and I hardly text him, we don't talk unless I start the convo to be honest & recently I tried not texting for a day or 2 to see if he'd message me and he didn't so I sent him a message, just like a general convosation message about this tv show anyway he read it and didn't reply

Best Answer

There isn't enough details here to provide a detailed answer...do you mean calls?texts?...etc...

Best Answer

Texts, snap chat etc. I don't text him or message him much bc I don't want to come across as annoying or clingy, but we don't talk outside of school unless I message him, today he read my message and didn't reply it's happening reguarly now

Best Answer

Try not contacting him for a little while...let him contact you first.

Best Answer

I did, I didn't contact him for about 2 days ( Friday & the weekend) and he never texted me, so I eventually just casually texted him and he read it and didn't reply which is why now I'm worried

Best Answer

Go longer than that, and if he doesn't reply then continue to live your life without contacting him....he will contact you when he's ready but until then do not sit around waiting for him....no....be you, you don't need him to be you.

Best Answer