scars13 scars13 16-17, F 15 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Struggles

because he's a selfish narcissist.

Best Answer

This.

Best Answer

Because men want what they want, when they want it, but aren't interested in giving in return. Sorry to generalize guys - but I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Best Answer

He may not realize that you'd enjoy him being clingy. Also, he may be a bit different and unable to show his feelings in that particular way. There might be other ways that he's trying to show affection towards you without you knowing it. If it's really bothering you, just ask him. :)

Best Answer

Selfish bastard.

Best Answer

He needs attention in any way he can get it. It's probably caused by his parents not spending much time with him.<br />
Hope this helps!<br />
~Emily, Cecilia, Jesse, Jenette, Chloe, and Angela

Best Answer

He sounds selfish.

Best Answer

he might if you stopped

Best Answer

oh generally its the other way round.they want us to understand whatever they do,even if it means they are hanging out with their female friends(try questioning them,they hate it)but if v have male friends,they just cant stand it

Best Answer

He has a form of co-dependency and he is making sure that you do as well. That is a Big red flag that says he IS narcassistic or much worse. Healthy relationships consist of people who are equals. If he acts independant yet expects you to be clingy, this is a sign that he wants you to have nowhere & no one to turn, and nothing of your own to hold on to when he becomes violent. He will begin to use it against you as often as possible. He feels less of a person if you aren't looking up to him, stroking his ego. He would probably flip out if you showed that you have your own free-will, your own life and won't be controled. Very quickly get as far away as possible.

Best Answer

really? i don't know much about co-dependency, but the case i had of it was he was clingy and wanted me to be clingy, along with me being his mom, tutor, therapist, supporter, girlfriend, and etc. Did i categorize it wrong?

Best Answer

not wrong at all. There is a wide variety of dependency and co-dependency issues. It just boils down to someone not wanting autonomy for themself and/or their loved one.

Best Answer

Co-dependency is the psychology term meaning something like:"knowingly supporting emotionally manipulative behavior from someone else upon yourself" but ridiculously turned into an entire condition.
I don't think he has that "condition", I think he is just an idiot.

Best Answer

okay, it's nice to understand it a little better. (not with that guy anymore, though. couldn't stand the inequality i felt at the time lol)

Best Answer

I dont know about him... But i like to be clingy... My gf calls me cute when i do it... so i snuggle into her and she holds me <3 i do the same for her...

Best Answer

you know there are dryer sheets to remedy that, but in all honesty he sounds selfish

Best Answer

Maybe he wants to be your daddy.

Best Answer

He has cast u in the clingy role. Makes him feel irresistible.LOL

Best Answer

I have to kinda agree with you on that... I had a bf who'd say "always leave them wanting more," and he wasn't a "clingy" "cuddly" "pubic showing affectionate" kind of person....to say the least

Best Answer

Becasue he doesn't love you. Move on!

Best Answer

I disagree just becuz he's not clingy back doesn't mean he doesn't lovee me focus on yourself n Ur problems

Best Answer

Ha, don't have your problems. And you're right, am going to focus on my own problems. People like you will learn the hard way. If that's how you feel, then that's how you feel.

Best Answer