I want him super-girly and plan to keep him that way!
denise56 denise56 51-55 10 Answers Jul 6, 2010

Assuming the point is to embarrass him, there are two ways you can go.. you can make him look obscenely hot, like a prostitute with huge breasts, or you can make him look super cute, like a little girl with pink bows everywhere. Whatever you decide, get some super glue for the zipper so he can't back out without help.<br />
Hmm now that I check your profile I'm thinking this question is insincere. But I'll leave my answer anyways.

Best Answer

Shave all the hair from his body, even his pubic hair. Then pluck his eyebrows, shape them very femme. Make him wear fake nails and put makeup on him. For an extra touch, make him wear a bra and pair of panties. You might even want to make him wear pantyhose on his newly shaved legs.

Best Answer

Look in the mirror ducky and copy what you see. (Tsunami3 has your number)

Best Answer

dress him up as a women don't forget the thong and the nylons,Then get a ******* make him suck it like it was ur **** the bend him over and **** him with it

Best Answer

Yes ! Pluck / Wax his eyebrows thin and femm. Perm eye lashes. Pierce his ears. Wax body to make hair-free. This changes will stay for weeks ! <br />
If you plan to do it, then go all the way to test his commitment to you.<br />
I agree with Raeka. Then take him shopping to buy dresses and heels for his size.<br />
Be sure to post a pic ;)

Best Answer

lol Be sure to post a pic

Best Answer

You may rue the day that you won the bet.

Best Answer

Hair falls. Make him a goth girl.

Best Answer

He might like it ! Be sure you're ready for the switch

Best Answer

curly perm....

Best Answer