He would love to just stare at my naked body, but he loves me so much and respects me so much that he doesn't feel right just staring. I think I should give him a show and give him what he wants (it would make him c*** w/ out any penetration). Anyone else feel like this?
girlyt girlyt 36-40, F 11 Answers Feb 3, 2010

Tie him up in a chair, and just dance in front of him. Nothing wrong with it. Enjoy!

Best Answer

in any relationship the two people have to give freelky and also accept. They have to share experiences together. So if he likes and you are willing then feel free. Besides he shoudl also be willign to let you admire his physique ..

Best Answer

heehee sounds good! i bet hed enjoy that! :) wish i was brave enough to do something like that

Best Answer

yes. you can give him pleasure only by showing your beautiful body.

Best Answer

You must have a lot of time?

Best Answer

So tell us how the show went.... with Lots of good details PLZ...

Best Answer

I second your thoughts

Best Answer

Sounds like a challenge to me! Do it and see if you can make him *** without penitration! I think it's hot and might make him more comfortable just staring at you!

Best Answer