thanks everyone u really helped me out im glad i found this site!!!!!
lizosorio2005 lizosorio2005 18-21 17 Answers Mar 27, 2011

If he's putting you down and making you feel horrible about yourself then he doesn't love you. If you loved you he'd want to make you feel like the queen you are...I know that sounds corny but its true. My Dad is emotionally/Physically abusive toward me and i can tell you first hand that the emotional abuse screws with your head a lot more little back hand comments like you ugly,why don't you do something with yourself *****, and fatty (i'm 120 and 5'9) really start to take a tole on your mental health so don't please don't let it go any further find someone who will treat you like you de severe to be treated.

Best Answer

I am with her on this one,.

Best Answer

It's time to make your boyfriend be gone. He sounds like a real piece of work and you deserve better.

Best Answer

Men who feel the need to "stare" at other women in an obvious fashion in front of their girlfriends are just....jerks. What more is there to say? Obviously the man is an infantile loser who is more worried about some kind of self-conceived macho image than he is about your feelings. I would dump him like yesterday's trash, and let him drool at all the fine ladies....he certainly won't be scoring with any of them.

Best Answer

People who put people down in general are insecure aholes, but when you put someone down you supposedly love then that person HATES themself and are trying to make you HATE yourself. Dump this guy, there are a ton of good guys out there that will treat you better then him.

Best Answer

time to fly babe!!! i put up with such behavior for over 20 years and now i have such a problem talking to men in rl at all. i figure i bore everyone and no one will find me attractive ever. PLEASE PLEASE THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

Best Answer

You didn't say how old he is. He sounds immature and insecure. Just tell him straight that he is contradicting himself. How does he love you if he puts you down?

Best Answer

Tell him how this makes you feel, and if it doesn't stop, leave. Over time, that'll really take a toll on you.

Best Answer

Communicate your feelings with him. If he truly loves you, he will be more considerate. If not, then what?

Best Answer

a) it may just be because you are insecure or b) it could be your intuition trying to tell you something is wrong. Are there other signs that he may not be completely committed to you? Just because a man says he loves you and your the only girl for him, doesn't mean he isn't screwing around behind your back...it really depends on the individual, and since I have never met you bf I really can't tell you. But I can tell your from experience, ignoring the red flags in your relationship is not a good idea!

Best Answer

What actions? I need more info

Best Answer

Tell him how he makes you feel. If he loves you he'll listen:)

Best Answer

Tell him how you feel.

Best Answer