leave

Best Answer

Leave him now. He is a looser who will only bring you pain and sorrow and regret. Leave him. Leave him. Leave him.

Best Answer

If you want a boyfriend who doesn't do drugs, you need to find someone else. The only way drug users stop is to do it for themselves, not for somebody else. May I ask how you got to be with him if you're so anti-drug? Cocaine use would be an absolute deal breaker for me.

Best Answer

He never did drugs when we first met we've been together for almost 5 years. I moved across the country to be with him and start a better life and he's always known how against drugs I am. Ive never even tried pot and I'm 35 in the modeling industry and have had plently of opportunities just have chose not to. He likes to throw in my face that "I'm better than him cuz I can say no" or says I'm perfect and he's not... He says the drugs are an escape for his depression and doesnt like facing reality so turns to self medicating. Had I known he'd be this way I obviously would've never pursued the relationship

Best Answer

What you are describing here is classic addict manipulation of you. You need to get away from this lying loser and never have anything to do with him again. Addicts are the worlds best liars and manipulators of those who care about them. GET AWAY and NEVER GO BACK. NOW!

Best Answer

You need to leave. If he really wants to get over his depression, the are many, many LEGAL, NON-ADDICTIVE, prescription drugs he can get to help him get over his depression, and none of them costs as much as any of the crap he's putting in his system right now. I've lived with people with chemical dependency problems all my life. The person I live with right now has almost 30 years clean and sober. Because he wants it, he busts his @ss working for it. When we moved in together (over 20 years ago) we made an agreement that the two most important things in our life together would always be his alcoholism and my mental health. You really need to get out of this: I know 5 years is a long time, but if things stay like this, you'll be looking at 10, 15, 25 years of knowing this isn't where you want to be. Please, be the strong person you know you are and move on ith your life, away from this loser.

Best Answer

You are so right.

Best Answer