Proudarmygf21 Proudarmygf21 18-21, F 4 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Work out a lot while he is gone, shop for sexy clothing, bake cookies and brownies with little sexy love notes in them. If you two are meant to be and children arrive, you will have less time for this when he is away. Hang in there. Absence can make the heart grow fonder.

Best Answer

There are support groups for military wives. Even though you are not married, maybe you can get involved with one of them

Best Answer

Retired US Army, 3rd generation Military. I could hold your hand and say all kinds of very soft and warming things but more than enough folks that may not have gone thru what I and many other soldiers, sailors, etc have gone thru, are doing that.<br />
Nicely "grow-up". I'm not being mean either. If Basic training tears you up, all the rest of his deployments will really wreck you should you marry. And a Soldier changes with the more good and bad "adventures" they have. Hopefully, at least wishfully, they all can wrap their heads around the issues and not let them make their home life chaotic at best. But your Male will see things that you just can't imagine if he makes it a career. So nicely and CARINGLY I say, be strong, more than one soldier comes home and needs to be able to let go and not be the strong one for a while. I had a wonderful wife when I was in-and no matter what I came back as, she was there to help me defuse and relax. Oh and the "animal" in the Human Male and Female comes out in them in the military-enjoy it, many wives do, my wive loved the Male that returned. In fact if you can-get to know or at least talk to military wives-go to the ba<x>se if it's near and see what the military is all about. I LOVED IT, beats the civilian world for sure. But I got MS and had to be retired. It was my life. BE good and don't fret! You'll travel and see the best of this world-he'll see the rest.

Best Answer

Thank you so much. My mom is in the army so I know a tiny bit about it. And his dad is is an ex Ranger, and he got his Ranger contract so I'm worried and I guess I just don't want him to forget I'm here waiting on him. We do talk about getting married though.

Best Answer