Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years on and off. I'm now 7 months pregnant with his first child. For the months that have passed by he was happy and excited but them all of a sudden he acted distant with me.this is not his first time doing this! The last time i spoke to him he said (i need time right now have a lot in mind and am stressing so give me some time i asked why he wouldn't say them before hanging up he says i love you i really do I'll call you later and never did.now its been two Weeks what should i do?
miliana miliana 18-21 17 Answers Jun 29, 2012

Why don't you ask HIM that? He is the only one who knows the actual answer.

Best Answer

you better call him and see whats up and if he doesnt want to take care of your baby then sue him and you get money for your baby! oh nd it could also mean he is just scared......

Best Answer

i will if he's not trying to take care of his responsibilities. Why doesn't he just say why ignoring me is better for him?

Best Answer

that i dont have an naswer to you gotta ask him. call him today and ask him! NOWWWW!

Best Answer

i think i will such it up and will do.

Best Answer

good. tell me how it works out for you!!

Best Answer

This could go one of a few different ways. On the one hand, you could simply ask him what the problem is. The fact that he is running away from the problem (if that is what he is really doing) concerns me but you need to make sure that is what it is. Two weeks is a long time if you are carrying his child. (Do you not live together?) Wait another day. If he does not call you, call him until he answers. This isn't the time for second thoughts. That day passed a long time ago.

Best Answer

Means you need to call him and ask HIM that. Then if he dousent give you a real answer find your kid a new dad :/

Best Answer

Write his *** off and move on with life. If he isnt dead physically, now is a good time to consider him dead in spirit. Dont forget to sue his *** for child support too. Deadbeat mofo.

Best Answer

Soo i really don't know why my account is not letting me in had to make a new one so please send me messages on this new one

Best Answer

Call him and find out if my bf did that to me id give him a real ear full its out of order to do that to u demand to know whats going on

Best Answer

There is a reason you don't live together even though you are pregnant. Do you want to be with him? Or is it that you don't want to do it alone? Call him, ask him how much time he needs and for what...and what his plans are for being in the baby's life....you need to be able to settle yourself and get your plans together with or without him. And don't freak out, you can be a mom without his help. Either was you will be just fine.

Best Answer

I love him and want to be with him.my mom had 5 and did it alone I'm not afraid i just want a closure of what he wants and going to do.

Best Answer

I understand that you love him, but it is really a matter of how long you can wait for him to change his mind, or make it up...if you don't want to just wait...tell him to decide.

Best Answer

To tell you the truth idk how much longer i can wait this is not fair i should be let in in what ever situation he's going through

Best Answer

Pregnancy is tough enough, tell him to **** or get off the pot. At least you will know. You deserve that. Message me if you need to talk. Hugs.

Best Answer

I sure will . Thanks hun

Best Answer

Anytime.

Best Answer

You don't listen very well! So why bother calling...

Best Answer