moninv moninv 31-35 20 Answers May 16, 2011

Marry him.

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

thanks for making me feel even worse - that's what I did! but I didn't know yet what a fake he was...
Geez, I hope everyone knows you are JOKING

Best Answer

I agree, marry him.
if you wont see the obvious, do the reverse and learn the lesson even harder.

Best Answer

Well Omg you Of COURSE have to leave him thats obious . You cant live with a person you dont trust. Trust Is what you need ina relationship.Thats why you have to break up with him ASAP !

Best Answer

You already know. If you want to start lying to yourself now , don't you think you may have already picked up a few bad habits.

Best Answer

Do what you need to do to get out of this "relationship" NOW. Tell this person why it is over and move on. <br />
I didn't even know my husband had been lying since I met him, until it was so late in the game that I lost everything and almost my life - it will be a total of FOUR years together...like you.<br />
I'll be divorced from this hurtful "man" in a month. Please be out of your situation in a DAY!!!!!!<br />
You deserve one MILLION times better and do not ever EVER settle for less!!!!

Best Answer

Clearly this is nothing new to you. You know how he is and have not abandoned him or chased him away. You KNOW him and seem to understand him. You accept this behavior even if you don't like it. You already know you cannot change him.<br />
Accept it and hope for the best or break up.

Best Answer

tell him its ******* you off that hes lying soo much and if he doesnt start making some changes where that is concern then you will make the changes for him and if he doesnt get where youre coming from tell him youre gonna leave simple lying girl isnt good i have to deal with too all the time all its disgusting so i ask how would you feel if you were lied to i dont get an answer of any value so i say to all those who suffers with a liar and they dont get that their mouth and words is a problem then we should become liars just lie to them and see how they wear the shoe when its on their foot

Best Answer

If he lies about everything then there is no trust. Is he really worth being with if you can't believe anything he says?! Time to say goodbye!

Best Answer

YOU said Boyfriend, that means that there is no Commitment and in 4 years he appearanely has not asked you to marry him, He appearently isn't planning to ask either. Dump the lier an find a better man.

Best Answer

Open your eyes,and smell the coffee,if he lies to you there are reasons,people lie to hide the truth,what kind of relationship is that ?

Best Answer

Try to see it from his perspective.

Best Answer

Wait another 4years to see if he will stop lying.

Best Answer

Dump his stupid arse. Get a better boy girlfriend.

Best Answer

Why were you with him for thqt long? No trust no relationship.

Best Answer

talk to him and tell him how you feel. if he does not undersatnd what he is doing to you then break it off. you deserve someone who won't lie to you and who you can trust.

Best Answer

Make him an EX .

Best Answer

If thats how u feel y stay wit him

Best Answer