sugarpiehunnybunch sugarpiehunnybunch 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Affairs

if your not ok with something, then its ok to say that.

Best Answer

Seems like you weren't really okay to begin with, but figured you'd give your permission as to not lose him. Probably time to let him play the field alone and find someone totally dedicated to you.

Best Answer

just tell him how you feel

Best Answer

....is "tell him that" too obvious?

Best Answer

Well maybe it isn't that easy cuz i am afraid he will leave me cuz we are a long distance relationship so I can't please him

Best Answer

If you're in a long distance relationship, he's fooling around with other people and you don't like that... what exactly are you getting out of being in a relationship with him?

Best Answer

I am getting a guy who some what treats me right and makes me feel good about myself

Best Answer

sexual play, you mean? you're entitled to change your mind, then dump him if he doesn't go along with it.

Best Answer

well, you have the right to not be comfortable with it... and frankly many people would not be comfortable with this. I would wish him well and move on.

Best Answer

You opened that can of worms now time to deal with it.

Best Answer

No I ******* didn't smartone he started doing it before I knew and I love him and don't wanna loose him so what the **** is that suppose to mean

Best Answer

You didnt say that before. I think your making all this up now. You said you let him do it. So if you give an inch they take a mile. Nothing you can do about your fairy bf. Hes tossing some other kids booty now.

Best Answer

What the **** Im not making it up and I said he plays around with other guys and I said it was ok so I never specified as to when it started so yeah so just shut the **** up u r so ******* immature and u r an old man ha I feel bad fr you wife/ girlfriend if you can even get one:)

Best Answer

Haha whos immature? My girls not out giving rim jobs to other girls or guys. Haha.

Best Answer

What is a rim job and I didnt say ur girl wa simmature I said you were so yeah but if you werent immature you would be the grown adult you are and leave me alone and stop being a little kid so yeah in your face!! hahaha

Best Answer

Rim job= your bf is sucking some other guys butthole. Do you really even want him back now? Haha.

Best Answer

What the **** where did that come from he sucks guys dicks

Best Answer

Probably but gay guys are all about the buttholes too. So im pretty sure you should stay away from gay guys. Haha.

Best Answer

He is gay dumb **** he is bi get it right

Best Answer

Gay.. Bi.. all the same. At the end of the day a sausage is still a sausae and a taco is still a taco. AMIRITE?

Best Answer

I might get your story straight if you could spell and form grammatically correct sentences. Stay in school, they teach that. Anyway my advice is good young grasshoppa. Should listen to me.

Best Answer

No it isnt the same gay u like one gender and bi u like both and I am in school i just choose not to use good grammar sometimes and why would I listen to you when u r older and you act like someone my age??

Best Answer

@dunnowhattodo haha

Best Answer

@Isurvived98 You must have add then. I said the same thing best answer guy said but funnier.

Best Answer

Okay

Best Answer

Nop you didnt

Best Answer

Lol okay maybe we didnt but my answer is better

Best Answer

No it isnt it was u being a ****

Best Answer

Temper temper. Maybe you need to taken your blanky and go night night. ptfo

Best Answer

No I am being honest you were being rude

Best Answer

You mean to say that you don't like him having friends..?

Best Answer

No it isn't I don't want him having any friends it is the fact that he gives them blow jobs and jacks them off and has them do the same to him

Best Answer

OK so he's Bi then i'm guessing... To be honest I have no idea what young teens get up to these days :l

Best Answer

WOAH.....What the hell? Why haven't you dumped him?

Best Answer

U r 16-17 so u r teen too??

Best Answer

Because I love him

Best Answer

Yes i'm 17 and thats my point. I consider myself on the more matured section of teens nontheless though and I hear some wacky things coming from all ages of teens.

Best Answer