have a big black guy do it. he'll be cured of that particular fetish. or maybe not.

Best Answer

when hes laying in bed or on the couch get something (duct tape) and tape his arms and legs together and tickle untill he pees

Best Answer

Get out the lasso and a feather duster.

Best Answer

what O_O

Best Answer

Pull his belt off, put it around his neck, make him fall to the ground with you, make sure you land on top and tickle the crap out of him...lol

Best Answer

Wear a strap on and tippie toe. Shhh.......

Best Answer

You could make it into a drama like but one day do it when he least expects it.. but make sure you no its a good time capture him, and then tickle him with a feather??

Best Answer

To be honest there is no point in wearing one just for fun Cus that is stupid but is up to you I'm having to wear one in a show but is up to you bro if you really want one just go and buy one. They will be a shop near you but there not cheap the one I have is costing £40 I'm a 16yr old boy

Best Answer

I'd tie him up and tickle him x

Best Answer

Do it..have fun

Best Answer

have a fewdrinks,, and have funwith it lol,, use baby oil,,, :)

Best Answer