Well, when I joined I had a lot of fun, expect him to have a better body from all those workouts he'll be forced to do.

Best Answer

My fiance was in the military for 5 years. It was tough. I met him after boot camp, so I'm not sure what you are in for while his in there. He might be able to call you sometimes, but it will be hard.<br />
While my fiance was deployed for a year in Kuwait, we rarely got to talk to each other. It was tough, but keep yourself busy and it won't seem so long. <br />
I went to school and worked while he was in. Though five years is a long time, it went by really fast.<br />
Spend as much time as possible when he's home on leave. Write emails, and talk on the phone as much as you can.

Best Answer

If you get married you can expect them to pay for you to go to school, great benefits, and not seeing him alot. At least until he is done basic training. My brother got married the day before he shipped out and the money is ok but his new wife has had health issues due to the stress, she has to find a house in a new place and get furniture and decorate it all on her own. My mom seems to be the only one that can drive to virginia with her to help with all of that.<br />
If you don't get married just expect not to see him for a while, it will be hard and you will miss him. You may not know when he can get a chance to talk to you either so it can be frustrating.

Best Answer

What was that you said? Absinthe? yes Absinthe doe's make the heart skip stronger. I don't think you'll have time to add any post on here after you see him babe. enjoy.x

Best Answer

24hr, sex!<br />
no wait that's me

Best Answer