sounds kinda like a ***** in a glass case to me, when he doesn't get it from you he will wander over to whats a sure thing, he's still freinds cuz he still cares for her, how much is the question, be careful.

Best Answer

i asked him why it is so important to stay in communication with her.he said every once and awhile she just sends random happy thanks giving email pic.ok? if that was true and thats all it was-he wouldnt always respond back to it-but he does everytime-like after the happy thanksgiving pic she sent-he responds back-happy thanks giving to you too-hope yours was great-then he procedes to tell her about the slaw my mom made????? wtf?

Best Answer

he needs to give all the attn to you, ol g/f's are jut that OLD, he has to let go as that can get distracting to him, aticts can be needy, he can be a person that needs to help in this matter-enabler, that really doesn't help your relationship, everyone needs friends outside the relationship, but old loves really are not in that realm. be careful, you deserve to be with someone that values your needs 1st.

Best Answer

You need to put your foot down now. Ex girlfriends belong in the past. I am in a similar situation. I entered the relationship with the prsumption that it was over and I found out 20 years later that he still loves her. I'm now trapped in an unhappy situation. You may have to end things with him and move on to someone who will be able to put you first. Good luck.

Best Answer