...is this all just bs? or do most guys feel the same. he says he can see himself marrying me and being with me though.... he says its more romantic when its felt and just evolves rather than talking about it
missmonroe missmonroe 22-25 18 Answers Mar 21, 2010

Translation: Pay your sexual dues and then maybe later we'll talk about whether or not I wanna take your *** to the movies more often

Best Answer

LMAO... he is ... let's just say... no... Please! someone else tell her the truth!!!

Best Answer

Sounds like deep BS

Best Answer

Perhaps, he's afraid to get attached and end up with a broken heart/dreams.

Best Answer

uh, i doubt he's superstitious. i think blowpig is right.

Best Answer

He doesn't want to talk about the future because he doesn't see you in it. My guy talks to me about next week, next month, next year, and forever. Do yourself a favor and talk about your future with another man. Sorry to be so blunt but the wine has gotten to me. I will sugar coat it for you tomorrow if you remind me I as an a$$ tonight.

Best Answer

This is an interesting question.<br />
I believe that he has your feelings at heart. I think that he honestly cannot see you in his future, mainly because he’s young and can’t see his own future. He is afraid of telling you some story then it not happening and him hurting you; and I can relate to the notion of it being more romantic felt rather then said. The idea of looking into the eyes of the woman I love and not needing to say anything that, that’s beautiful to me.<br />
I’m 22 and I want to see the world my future is just that in the future. I'm not trying to be overly optimistic, but it's obvious from the all the other posts that you are probably aware of what the other hand may hold.<br />
Bottom line:<br />
I say just relax; appreciate each day for what it is. Stop worrying about the future because when you look long enough it makes the present depressing, all you see is what the future could be instead of what the present is.

Best Answer

He doesn't want to think too much of the future. It's not a big deal. Unless he doesnt see you in it..

Best Answer

Hi missmonroe<br />
There seem to be 3 possibilities:<br />
1. your boyfriend is lying. If this was true though why not lie more and make up a future he does not intend to make happen. <br />
2. your boyfriend is superstitious. Maybe but seems a bit childish.<br />
3. your boyfriend believes in freedom and you can be secure within that way of being in the moment. Promises to the future are perhaps inherently insecure because feelings change as do people.<br />
:)

Best Answer

Total crap dear, he doesn't plan to keep you, basically to him you are just a piece of ***. No offence.

Best Answer

BLOWPIG TOLD U LIKE IT IS

Best Answer

You have questions about the person end it. End of story.

Best Answer

And you fell for that? Note to self: Remember jinx commitment dodge, it really works!

Best Answer

What's WRONG with "One Day AT A TIME" ???<br />
It SUITED 'john lennon' JUST FINE.....and HE 'Was' The PEACE and LOVE Beatle.

Best Answer

Either he's superstitious, he's just trying to find an escape in case he won't stay with you, or something I'm not thinking of. Try making it clear to him that you want him to feel comfortable telling you about his feelings and intentions (if that is really what you want) and if he insists with this argument, it boils down to an issue of the specifics in your relationship and whether you trust him.

Best Answer

Even my boyfriend who broke up with me talked about the future and getting married...it sounds a little sketchy if you ask me.

Best Answer