rkanmanidevi rkanmanidevi 22-25 12 Answers Dec 21, 2011

You have two choices Stay or Go if you stay - choose to ignore his comments <br />
Tell me again why would you want to be with someone who disrespects you by treating you mean?

Best Answer

i think am deeply involved with him. I really dunno what to decide...sooooooooo confused...

Best Answer

You probably are deeply involved with him - but is he with you?
Is it a case of better to be with his attitude for fear of not being with his attitude

Best Answer

The next time you are in such a situation do this:<br />
Stop.<br />
Deep breath.<br />
Slowly extend arm.<br />
Pivot hand on wrist until it is in a flat vertical position, palm facing outward.<br />
Say: "Speak to the hand"

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Free yourself from him and you are free from his hurtful words. Don't forget the mean things people say to us only hurt us if WE believe it. Otherwise we just tell them to pi$$ off!

Best Answer

Dump the bum. The only future he can offer is guilt and abuse. Leave. You'll be a lot better off.

Best Answer

How and why did he say that to you??

Best Answer

we had a kind of friction for no reason.

Best Answer

Those hurtful remarks are unbearable at times. Is this the first time?

Best Answer

yes...

Best Answer

Forgive him once. If he say that to you again and you feel you can't take any of that in the future, leave.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

You're welcome. :)

Best Answer

just say **** OFF !!! he might get mad but it feels so go always makes me feeletter when i say that to someone.(except wife she kicks my ***)

Best Answer

I wasted six years living with a physically and verbally abusive man who was drug dependant because I felt so little about myself and all myself esteem was about helping him. These people will never change unless they want to. You may or may not be an "orphan" but what really maters is that you are a good person, you don't set out to cause pain to anyone else. You have people who love you and you make a good and decent contribution to society. You don't need to stick around a person who makes you feel bad about yourself. You can do better. Leave him.

Best Answer

i feel sorry for u.... Thanks for ur reply....

Best Answer

Hun, don't feel sorry for me. I got away. Do what's right for you now :o)

Best Answer

he's a jerk. leave him

Best Answer

It sounds like you need to FREE yourself of HIM.

Best Answer

Free yourself of the boyfriend.

Best Answer

dump him!

Best Answer