Ask him. Only he knows what he means by that.

Best Answer

I bet its about sex...boys seem to think women are just objects...I blame MOST music videos today for that... dump him and see if he begs for her love..then he will really feel like her boyfriend

Best Answer

If he's into video games, play with cod with him teams

Best Answer

I think he's trying to tell u something

Best Answer

no. he says he downt want to break up. he says we should fix it

Best Answer

You'll b getting a BREAK UP text in about an HOUR

Best Answer

give him love and attention, make him feel like your the only one in the world that's worth his time, enjoy each others company, go out and try new things, talk to one another be eachothers best friend.

Best Answer

well what dos he do for you?

Best Answer

Ask him what he feels he is missing in your relationship. Try to communicate with him without pressuring him into doing anything he feels uncomfortable with. If he says he needs something more out of the relationship, something more than you're willing to invest, move on and find someone else! Try to understand his point of view. Try to understand his needs and expectations! He may be expecting you to know what his needs are without telling you. He might expect you to take control from time to time, and for you to show others how committed you are to him. You did not express if you are sexually active. He may have those needs that are not being met. The bottom line is, you have to communicate better to understand his needs, and he understand yours! I hope I was able to assist you.

Best Answer

Yep ask him. Once he answers why he feels that way come back and tell us then I can guide u

Best Answer

Ask him and hear what he say?

Best Answer

d-u-m-p him

Best Answer

make him buy u a ring

Best Answer

or dump him

Best Answer