rambo25 rambo25 22-25, M 12 Answers Jul 17, 2012

If he's jealous about such a thing, he isn't worth you. I mean, what's a bf worth if he blocks your social life? I would never allow anyone to do that.

Best Answer

no trust no relationship - doesn't matter what kind. move on. cuz it's not going to last much longer. :( find somebody that gives you that trust.

Best Answer

No, tell him to bug off.

Best Answer

Slap his face and dump him.

Best Answer

It all depends how you view it.<br />
My boyfriend (husband), always told me my friends were up to no good cause they aren't friends material, and he was always right. I didn't want to listen.

Best Answer

The last friend I had...I felt something not right and kept going with it...in the end my feelings were right.

Best Answer

I even at told my hub about it and after a while he said; you were right! Anyway, it doesn't matter, I don't blame her or all the other ones if it didn't work out!

Best Answer

No trust, run

Best Answer

I've never done anything for him not to trust me . In the year we have been together , this is my first friend i made here, and first time going out .

Best Answer