I think you should show him what it's like to be without a girlfriend then.

Best Answer

Someone who obviously cares so little about his girlfriend's feelings isn't worth having. You give equally retarded advice I see.

Best Answer

we have been together for 2 years and before we started dating we were really good friends for a little over a year friends. i told him maybe he should date other people before we give this a try. he had only one girlfriend before. I found this out b.c i went to use a translator app for homework stuff and he was looking up to tell another girl she is cute in spanish.

Best Answer

** translator app in his phone . he also looked up hot to ask another girl is she thinks he's cute. I didnt want to fight with him about this. so i just told him i wasn't ok with it b.c i don't need to ask another guy if he thinks i'm cute for any sort of fulfillment. what we have is enough for me. and i dont know why it cant be enough for him.

Best Answer

he said that when he thinks about me and what we have the though goes out of his head b.c he loves me so much. He just thinks about it sometime. never acted on it. I dont think its a good thing that these thoughts are even there. bc that is where everythings starts before you act on it.

Best Answer

Perhaps you should talk to him first then to find out what his motives were. It's a red flag though so you should be on your guard.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

I think your boyfriend needs to grow up. He's trying to see if he can get a rise out of you. He's being a dope.

Best Answer

what is he...12?

Best Answer

how nice for you

Best Answer

how did you work through it. I was understanding when he told me. but it bothers me

Best Answer

Tell him your not okay with it then...

Best Answer

He sounds like an idiot. Would he also like to know what it would be like to tell another girl how well he urinated this morning? The knowledge of both feelings is about equally unimportant. Knowing what getting a tattoo feels like is way more important, for example.

Best Answer

BAD Idea .He isn't being truthful to you, sounds like he is wanting to go and see what else is outthere. Are you sure that is all he wants to do?

Best Answer

how would he feel if you flurted with someone who is interested in you. he is opening up a can of worms.

Best Answer

OK the answer is easy. You find some girl that you think is cute, go up to her and say "I think you are cute!" Then go back to boyfriend, tell him what it felt like. Now he has answer to his question. If he still want to find out for himself, dump him!

Best Answer

I could tell another woman she was attractive the entire time I was married, and my wife could tell a man he was -- or I tell a man and she tell a woman. There is a difference between acknowledging that a person is attractive and hitting on that person.

Best Answer

he did hide it, i found something that made him have to admit it.

Best Answer

you sound like youre 12....?

Best Answer

I'm not, I just don't believe that youngins should be on here!

Best Answer

young'uns should be on here, they just shouldn't lie about their ages.

Best Answer

Trolololololz.

Best Answer

Well I would just call him and idiot if I where you. That is just a bad move on his part ha-ha.<br />
I don't see the reason to get mad if you ask if so and so is attractive and he says yes but to tell you he wants to tell another girl shes cute is just stupid. Like stupid to the point that I am having a hard time comprehending what was going through his head. Maybe he wanted to make you jealous for some reason idk?<br />
Either way, don't take it too seriously, just tell him that was stupid and if he tries to argue then take him to get his head checked out and let that be the end of it.

Best Answer

Tell him he doesn't have to wonder cause you'll show him. Then give him a good whollop upside his head. : ) Then pray he has a sense of humor.

Best Answer

youre right, its not okay, i would dump someone like that

Best Answer

you're not 22. anyway, dump the dope. you're going to break up anyway.

Best Answer

HUH?

Best Answer