Thank you so much for all your responses.. I've never done this before. It has given me a lot to think about
ineedsomeadvice ineedsomeadvice 22-25, F 22 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Struggles

I think you should show him what it's like to be without a girlfriend then.

Best Answer

Holy S$5t, at least he's being honest and saying it out loud. Better then holding it in and cheating. Everyone has issues and desires. Way to reward someone for honestly telling you their desire. Maybe he didn't have a GF before... that would make sense. You give retarded advice.

Best Answer

Someone who obviously cares so little about his girlfriend's feelings isn't worth having. You give equally retarded advice I see.

Best Answer

we have been together for 2 years and before we started dating we were really good friends for a little over a year friends. i told him maybe he should date other people before we give this a try. he had only one girlfriend before. I found this out b.c i went to use a translator app for homework stuff and he was looking up to tell another girl she is cute in spanish.

Best Answer

** translator app in his phone . he also looked up hot to ask another girl is she thinks he's cute. I didnt want to fight with him about this. so i just told him i wasn't ok with it b.c i don't need to ask another guy if he thinks i'm cute for any sort of fulfillment. what we have is enough for me. and i dont know why it cant be enough for him.

Best Answer

he said that when he thinks about me and what we have the though goes out of his head b.c he loves me so much. He just thinks about it sometime. never acted on it. I dont think its a good thing that these thoughts are even there. bc that is where everythings starts before you act on it.

Best Answer

Perhaps you should talk to him first then to find out what his motives were. It's a red flag though so you should be on your guard.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

I think your boyfriend needs to grow up. He's trying to see if he can get a rise out of you. He's being a dope.

Best Answer

what is he...12?

Best Answer

Do you have the compassion of a 12 year old? I told this to my wife once... and she understood. And had sympathy.. and we worked through it together.

Best Answer

how nice for you

Best Answer

how did you work through it. I was understanding when he told me. but it bothers me

Best Answer

Tell him your not okay with it then...

Best Answer

He sounds like an idiot. Would he also like to know what it would be like to tell another girl how well he urinated this morning? The knowledge of both feelings is about equally unimportant. Knowing what getting a tattoo feels like is way more important, for example.

Best Answer

BAD Idea .He isn't being truthful to you, sounds like he is wanting to go and see what else is outthere. Are you sure that is all he wants to do?

Best Answer

how would he feel if you flurted with someone who is interested in you. he is opening up a can of worms.

Best Answer

the can of worms is open, and always was. Supressing it is no good. What are you going to do about it though?

Best Answer

OK the answer is easy. You find some girl that you think is cute, go up to her and say "I think you are cute!" Then go back to boyfriend, tell him what it felt like. Now he has answer to his question. If he still want to find out for himself, dump him!

Best Answer

I could tell another woman she was attractive the entire time I was married, and my wife could tell a man he was -- or I tell a man and she tell a woman. There is a difference between acknowledging that a person is attractive and hitting on that person.

Best Answer

very nice... its hard to speak up when your shy, like I was. The desire to say your impression of someone is very real and very important. But you can still have control of yourself and honesty. Its a good sign he said it outloud. Hiding it would be bad.

Best Answer

he did hide it, i found something that made him have to admit it.

Best Answer

he must have not a lot of experience with other girls... If you don't like something or if something bothers you, you should talk to him about it. But don't make him wrong like the other retards who answered this question.

Best Answer

what do you mean done make him wrong?

Best Answer

blaming him would be like making him wrong. Saying 'something is wrong with you' for feeling that way or having that desire, instead of having compassion for the way he is feeling or why he is feeling that way inside. Maybe he is hurting inside...

Best Answer

when this all occurred I didn't fight with him. I asked him what was going on and why he felt like this. He said he just wanted to see what their response would be. So then asked after you ask.. then what? he didn't really answer me. he went off saying how he loves me and i'm it for him. but thats hard to believe after hearing that he's thinking about basically flirting with other people

Best Answer

i don't know what he would be hurting about that would make him want to do this? it honestly makes me sick that don't considered blatantly flirting with someone not like i've never had the opportunity to do so and more. even with guys hit on me. But for him he needs this for some sort of fulfillment.

Best Answer

**that i never considered

Best Answer

he probably needs to know that he can be found attractive by others... not just one. Maybe he hasn't had that opportunity. I was that same way once... but it didn't take away from how much I loved my GF at all. He might just want to know how other people respond to him...

Best Answer

you sound like youre 12....?

Best Answer

you sound like your an @ss

Best Answer

I'm not, I just don't believe that youngins should be on here!

Best Answer

thats very exciting...

Best Answer

young'uns should be on here, they just shouldn't lie about their ages.

Best Answer

You list your age 22.<br />
Is your boyfriend 13 ?

Best Answer

maybe he has the experience of a 13 year old with girls...

Best Answer

he is 24 and i'm 23. Other thank our 2 year relationship. Hes only been in one other serious relationship. I'm not saying you have to date many people to have experience, but their relationship was very limited b.c half the time they were together. she lived in another state

Best Answer

Trolololololz.

Best Answer

Comments of a personal nature should be restricted to situations where a personal relationship already exists. You don't tell somebody they are cute for the same reason that you don't tell somebody that they are obese.

Best Answer

Well I would just call him and idiot if I where you. That is just a bad move on his part ha-ha.<br />
I don't see the reason to get mad if you ask if so and so is attractive and he says yes but to tell you he wants to tell another girl shes cute is just stupid. Like stupid to the point that I am having a hard time comprehending what was going through his head. Maybe he wanted to make you jealous for some reason idk?<br />
Either way, don't take it too seriously, just tell him that was stupid and if he tries to argue then take him to get his head checked out and let that be the end of it.

Best Answer

Tell him he doesn't have to wonder cause you'll show him. Then give him a good whollop upside his head. : ) Then pray he has a sense of humor.

Best Answer

youre right, its not okay, i would dump someone like that

Best Answer

you're not 22. anyway, dump the dope. you're going to break up anyway.

Best Answer

HUH?

Best Answer