The dude's a loser.

Best Answer

Im in the same boat. Stays up all night, sleeps all day, misses school, does everything half ***. Dump the loser before you get stuck having kids with a guy who clearly doesnt care about himself or you. Or your going to be in for a long life of neglect and heartache.

Best Answer

My boyfriend is the same, but in his case he is a waiter, most of his shifts are in the afternoon through the evening until around midnight and he is home around 30minutes before 1am, He will sleep through till its time to go to work again, not eat any food until he is at work, has only one meal a day and at the weekends when we are both off together, he asks what we are doing and always makes me to plan stuff, but he just don't get up until the afternoon. I find myself following his pattern now and cant be bothered to even suggest to go anywhere. He too is like the devil if you try to wake him.<br />
Its got to the point now that he hates his job, but not doing anything positive to make a change. From my perspective its looks like his world is swallowing him up. I have made a few suggestions and offered to help him change his job, but all I seem to get is the cold sholder.<br />
I feel for you, I really do, cos I understand what your situation is like. Bloody frustrating. I think all you can do is make him aware of little things, you have done for him and hope he notices. When the sun comes out again I am sure he will perk up. I hope mine does.

Best Answer

from what you describe, it sounds like your boyfriend is sick. either mentally or physically or both. it is not normal to sleep all day to the point that you neglect your school responsibilities, your friends, and your girlfriend. he might be depressed or has some kind of disorder/imbalance that causes the sleepiness. talk to him, see if he has any other symptoms and try to get him to see a doctor so that they can figure out what exactly is wrong..

Best Answer

My boyfriend sleeps all after noon after he gets out of work then stays up until about 2 a.m! <br />
Me and the kids wait for him to wake up and so he can take us out doesn't have to revolve around money to go some where. <br />
So I'm home 24/7 and the only time we can go out is when he's ready! What should I do Help me!

Best Answer

Mine does too. But he will fall asleep for like 5 6 hours during the day. Than fall back to sleep around 11pm. Wakes back up around 4 or 5 am and than sleeps till 2-3 in afternoon. Moved here for him. Have no friends and its lime i sit her and wait till he wakes up and hes so mean and tells me to leave him alone. I am now myself wanting to sleep all day. I work from homeso if i talk to lloud i get yelled at. I'm so frustrated. Idk what to do. He took a leave of absnese so "sleep". Its crap. Whatis wrong ???

Best Answer

my boyfriend sleep alot everytime he coming home from his job i think he are cheatin on me or got another woman pregnant i asked him are he cheatin on me he told me no please help me

Best Answer

Ummmm, I know this sounds awful, but dont try to change a man. They just dont appreciate. I suggest moving on.

Best Answer

put a quarter beween your knees and keep it there that should get his attention

Best Answer

My boyfriend and I are only recently together and he is just constantly sleeping. He naps all the time and they go for 2-3 hours at any one time. So I'm left alone to watch movies and tv shows by myself and it's lonely because I can't talk about it or laugh about it to him because he is always asleep. I really like him but I can't seem to get past all the sleeping. I'll get ready and go over to his in the late afternoon cos otherwise he won't even be close to waking up. Even then he'll joke that I've interrupted nap time and then crawl back into bed and want to go to sleep but plays it off like we can cuddle and sleep together. I don't know how someone can sleep for so long everyday. He doesn't eat much so I'm not sure if he is just lacking in energy or if he is sick or depressed or something but it's so frustrating. I can be lazy too sure but lying in bed all day together for 12 hours gets to be sooooo tedious. I wanna do stuff, I wanna go out and eat and walk around or go for a drive and he just wants to lie in bed all day. I don't know how to broach it without causing issues because it is a new relationship. Any advice?

Best Answer

Best Answer

i have a guy who sleeps most of the day & night, hes been out of work for about 3 months now, he bites my head off whenever i try to talk to him, he even falls asleep when im talking to him on skype cause he saids he doesnt want to see my face in person. he mostly sleeps from 4 in the morning til midnight (sometimes it varies to where hes up from 10 at night til 7 in the morning) & im disabled & have to get him to make me phone calls. he doesnt want to admit he has problems he keeps saying im the main source of the problem & he HAS severe anger issues. he also yells at me to leave him alone & that he doesnt want to deal with anyone.

Best Answer

my boyfriend is the same!! we've been dating for 2 years now. usually he stays up until 6am to watch movies and play his stupid computer games, then waking up at 3pm, watch a movie or two with or without me. Then he'll feel sleepy and take a nap, wakes up at around 11pm eat some food, which he calls dinner. And then the routine starts again. I don't live with him, but he does that whenever he's sleeping over at mine. Whenever I ask him to wake up he'll say he has a headache or not feeling well bla bla bla. I don't feel like I'm dating anymore since we don't really do anything together except watching movies on a laptop and sex.

Best Answer