He has orientation week this week and I can't sleep wondering who he's meeting, what he's doing, and if anything is happening. He's been telling me he loves and misses me every night since I've left but I think it's just being said to keep me calm and not freak out that he's been partying all week. He doesn't even have the decency to text me while hes out. Only in the morning, during the day, or when he's making his way home. I hate this!
missmonroe missmonroe 22-25 5 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

he will be up to his *** in jurispudence text listening to countless hours of case law both crimminal and civil learning history studying every little thing writing papers and trying not to be overwhelmed it all makes sense in time but is a mess in his head right now

Best Answer

Law school isn't a breeze. It'll be a busy time for him if he wishes to pass. Just try to maintain communication with him and catch him on his breaks.

Best Answer

But he hasn't even really started any work! He's just been partying so far!

Best Answer

calm down. He's going through a big transition. Don't add more pressure to him by freaking out just because he can't keep constant contact. You may need to find something productive to do with all that anxious energy.

Best Answer

Trust me, he's not out partying. There's a lot required of law students. Lots and lots of research. Papers to write. Cases to discuss.

Best Answer

he is though, at least this week anyway. its orientation week so every night they have something planned for all the students. he's been partying every night and will be till saturday!

Best Answer

And what if he meets new people? Are you meeting new people? Are you staying at home every night?
If you can't trust him or believe when he tells you he loves you, you should probably take a good look at yourself and ask why you feel that way. It's not good for you to not trust him.

Best Answer