My boyfriend and I have been together for a while. We have incredible sex and are not inhabited at all. But I've never done this before and he has said that it would be a huge turn on for him to see me **** with another man. At first, I wasn't sure, but he assured me that he would be ok with seeing me with someone else because of the turn on factor. And I really don't think there is anything wrong with it if we both are ok with it. Honestly, I'm getting excited about it. Of course there would have to be guidelines, but how do you go about this? I live in a small town and certainly can't ask someone we know.
beachlife1 beachlife1 46-50, F 14 Answers Feb 24, 2012

This is one of the most common fetishes men have. It ranges from wanting to give her an erotic experience they can both share to almost a a core need. The men with the core need are called cuckolds. I googled "cuckold and hotwife". It was very interesting to me. I read an interesting article on the fetish. In cuckolds, the fetish, like most fetishes, is hard wired. I can get very technical, but a cuckolds brain rewards him with dopamine when his wife is unfaithful. This is a very tuff concept for women. Their husband wants them to do the very thing, that would cause a divorce from a man without the fetish. This goes against most everything a woman has been taught about a relationship and marriage.<br />
Interestingly, the more a hot wife explores, the closer and more connected a cuckold feels to her.. exactly the opposite of what she thinks should happen. So, typically, it can take a cuck hubby years to convince his wife to play this game.<br />
Most hot wives, are not comfortable with their role at first.. they are doing it for their hubby because the love him so much. They need to understand, they are in control of the game, they have been given a get out of get out of jail free card and are not sure how or if they can really use it. Remember, it is suppose to be fun. If it is not fun or exciting, then dont do it. On the other hand, this is an opportunity to explore and share more intimately with your spouse than most people dream about. <br />
There was a survey taken a couple of years ago with women who do this for their husbands. 74% said that since they started doing this for their husbands, their relationship and marariage is better. They started doing it for their husbands, now they do it for them and themselves.

Best Answer

He is hypocratic...

Best Answer

It's up to you and if you want to do that as well. You have to weight the positives with the negatives.<br />
Some of the negatives that I can think of are:<br />
HIV / AIDS<br />
Other STD'S Syphlis, Herpies etc.<br />
Reputation<br />
What would the NEXT thing be?

Best Answer

Dump him as he is a weird one, find a better boy that respects your body.

Best Answer

im ya man lol

Best Answer

Try it and let us know how it worked out

Best Answer