Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
hi, i'm 23 years old and have been with my partner for 15 months now and want to do something i know he will enjoy. i like trying new things and don't find much that is grose. My partner likes watersports and one thing he would like me to do is urinate when his penis is inside me. (I quite like the idea of this and it doesnt grose me out at all, I'm quite an open mined person) I feel the urge to do it and feel it build up but i just cant seem to push it over the edge and actually make it happen. Can anyone give me any advise on how to make it happen please. I have searched the internet to find a solution but all i keep finding is people doing it who dont want it to happen but it doesn't explain how it happens or how to make it happen. please help. thanks.
bim106 bim106 22-25, F 2 Answers Feb 19, 2010

Your Response


My gf used to do this for me and it is a lovely sensation. Best way is for your bf to sit on the toilet naked and for you to straddle him. You can then go up and down on his ****. It takes som e concentrating but as you are 'on the toilet' it helps to go if you know what I mean.....good luck

Best Answer

drink powerade lots of powerade youll be a watergun!!!!

Best Answer

Related Questions