1pantyman 1pantyman 41-45 39 Answers Nov 22, 2009

yes you have to want it also or it will not work then clean and flush yourself out have plenty of lube i start before my partner arrives with a plug and some anal toys to loosen and relax me, let his use them on me as play before then get into a comfortable position well lubed and ask him to start off slow and easy until he is in then relax and enjoy him

Best Answer

Sorry to be crude...but it always helps if your bowels arent full, relax, trust, plenty of lube and a loving partner should go in slow and little by little

Best Answer

Well, you have to ask yourself, do I really want to or am I doing this for him. If you are keen to try it, then that sounds like a good idea. If you really don't want to do it, then tell him to **** off. Don't compromise yourself just to hang on to an ******* (no pun intended).<br />
Anal sex is nice, but it isn't everyone's thing and no-one should be made to do it if they don't want to. But if you decide to, gentle preparation with fingers, then plenty of lube and take it nice and slow.

Best Answer

Sounds like a pain in the butt to me.

Best Answer

Make sure you are clean, clean,clean. Knowing you are clean helps you to relax and focus on being entered. My boipussy lost that pain on initial entry long long ago and now it is pure pleasure getting opened and filled. If you still have the pain on initial entry I would do doggy so he can put the head of his **** at your opening and you can control the entry speed and flexing your sissy **** at the same time . Take your time and do it , it is wonderful. If you know the guy do it bareback, it is a wonderful feeling afterward knowing is DNA is soaking into your body. Enjoy

Best Answer

mount his **** u on top and insert yourself so u are always in control my wife loves to ride me this way anal cowboy with her facing his feet he will climax faster because of the beautiful view your giving him

Best Answer

Practice gritting your teeth, biting your arm, and screaming, owwwww!!!!! repeatedly.

Best Answer

everything they said & plenty of k-y jell & then enjoy yourself ,oh yeah get him to tongue rimm you out :P

Best Answer

If you are asking this question, you should tell him "no'. My wife won't let me do that even though I really like it. It's not at all a show stopper for me.....

Best Answer

if you would like I will loving give my *** to you to use as you see fit.

Best Answer

anal ease... numbs u right up... ask urself if he's really worth it though.

Best Answer

A little alcohol (drink for you) and a lot of lube. Use the female superior position. If he is well disciplined, he can allow his erection to soften prior to penetration. Go slow. In my experience, it will be well worth it!!

Best Answer

lots of lube then start with small toys an work your way up to the size you want

Best Answer

MAIN THING LEARN TO RELAX, RELAX & RELAX

Best Answer

just relax and hope you're lubed up and he's experienced.

Best Answer

Sounds like fun what's the problem?

Best Answer

When my bf asked me for anal sex I said "Sure! You first." I explained about the prostate gland and where it was on men, the intense orgasam he could have and the possibility of prolonged and multiple orgasams. I would be gentle and use lots of lube he would just have to trust me. The look on his face priceless.

Best Answer

learn to relax and practices putting thing up there

Best Answer

Bite ur lip

Best Answer

take you a nicee warm shower ,make dammm sure the **** to niceeee & clean & ******* both ,put on some of his favorite perfume ,if he's got a nice white dress shirt put that on with a few of the buttons at the top unbutton oh & make sure you have the back of the shirt pulled up enoghh to show that *** :P .get out the sexy high heels that you haven't wore in a while :) lol & met him at the door as he's coming home from work :) the rest will be history :) lol have a fun time :-)))

Best Answer

bend over

Best Answer