He is almost two years older than me and all he talks about is having s e x. Last week we were at his house his mom was working and we were alone and he was saying that he wants to do it now and I tried to say it's not a good idea but he kept pressuring and then I just said that okay let's do it then. We kissed and he took my shirt off and then I just freaked out and told him I didn't want to (I know it's a real ***** move). He got really mad and slapped me. He apologized later with a message. I kind of understand that he was frustrated because first I was like okay (even though i wasn't comfortable with it) and then I was like no i changed my mind! But still if he truly cared about me wouldn't he stop pressuring me?
Vanessastar00 Vanessastar00 13-15, F 29 Answers Jun 23 in Dating & Relationships

You should only go ahead with that if it's something you really want to do. Obviously this isn't the case. He has no right to push you into doing something you do not want to do. He sounds like a really selfish person. All he cares about is his own desire. Also, physical abuse is never alright. Besides not giving into his demands, I would break the whole thing off if I were you. This is obviously not a healthy relationship.

Best Answer

Okay maybe you're right

Best Answer

Perfect advice

Best Answer

HE IS RIGHT!!! LISTEN TO THIS MAN.

Best Answer

Okay I will

Best Answer

OMG: he slapped you; Do not SLEEP with him! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Get rid of him. He will do it again.

Best Answer

Excellent advice!!

Best Answer

NO means NO. Don't do it.

Best Answer

And get rid of him!! He's an abusive jerk!

Best Answer

This guy is a jerk. You're not even old enough to be having sex for a start. Tell him where to go, you don't need him.

Best Answer

There are three basic things in a relationship:<br />
1-Don't do something that you don't want<br />
2-Don't change who you are<br />
3-Don't let yourself be abused<br />
If he tries to make you do one of those things tell him that if he doesn't stop you will leave him, if someone don't like you for who you are they don't deserve to be with you.

Best Answer

No means no. Even if your fully naked and say no it means no. Take your time and only when your ready say maybe. If he slapped you dump him violence of this sort is wrong. Your right he should not pressurise you.

Best Answer

Once he hits you, for any reason, you need to get the hell away from him. He was this close to raping you if he got that angry and out of control because you said no, which by the way, was VERY mature. Maintain your self respect and do not let him manipulate you into s3x. He WILL hit you again and again if you stay

Best Answer

I don't know.... I don't know how to handle this :(

Best Answer

Run. If he slapped you because you wouldn't have sex with him, he's not a nice guy and odds are, it's going to get worse. The only person who can tell you when it's the right time to have sex is YOU. Don't apologize for not being ready. That is a big decision and shouldn't be taken lightly. <br />
My advice is to run away.

Best Answer

I'll think about this. Thank you!

Best Answer

No problem.

Best Answer

The question you should ask yourself is that would you like to be with a person who abuses you physically because you hesitated to have sex with him? Be smart. Don't be with someone who physically harms you. It will only get worse in the future.

Best Answer

you have plenty of time for sex. don't let this idiot rush you into something you don't want to do. He's a guy who wants to boast about having sex with his friends.

Best Answer

He sounds a little hypersexual...and if he slapped you, that's called abuse. Neither are good for you. Wouldn't you rather wait to give yourself to another person intimately until you have confidence and know what you really want in another person, than to settle for this guy? There isn't anything wrong with waiting to have sex. There isn't a race to do as much as you can as fast as you can. Some things you should save so you have something to look forward to and hopefully a better approach.

Best Answer

I would say your a little young for the responsibilities needed for someone that is sexually active. Make sure your ready before you proceed. It is very frustrating for a teenager that is turned on and expects sex to be stopped. Some get angry and violent but it doesn't make it right. I

Best Answer

I think you shouldn't want to be with someone that gets violent. find someone closer to your own age. In a lot of places it is statutory rape to have sex with someone that is more than two years older than you. even when you are both underage. If/when you do use double birth control.

Best Answer

I know I was being a b*tch for stopping it.

Best Answer

You have to what you feel is right. Your first time will probably be award but you should want to do it.

Best Answer

It's your body and your first time. He was a b*stard for hitting you. That's NOT love.

Best Answer

Nope, you weren't. It's OK not to be ready. That doesn't make you a b*tch. Honest.

Best Answer

He doesn't love you if he pushes for sex. Love never requires something from the one love is given.

Best Answer

He's too old for you. You're too young to be having sex anyway, but even if you weren't, someone who would hit you because you weren't ready could conceivably force you. He's being abusive. Get away from him ASAP.

Best Answer

A) Not a ****** move if you decided you're not comfortable with it. You're very young and this is a big step / decision. <br />
B) No one should pressure you into this. You got it right - if he truly cared about you he wouldn't pressure you.<br />
C) The fact that he got mad and slapped you is a HUGE red flag. Combine that with him pressuring you and I'd drop his sorry ***.

Best Answer

Tell him that if he loves you he will wait until you are ready. If he keeps yammering about it afterward, assume he doesn't really love you for the right reasons

Best Answer

Tell him no.. you are too young for that. He could wait. If he is too much in a hurry you could get a better bf!

Best Answer

How dare he slap you! Do you really want to be with someone who is going to continually whine until you do what he wants and slap you if you don't? That's terrible. Whatever else you decide to do make sure you're on the pill and try not to be alone with him no matter how much you like the kissing and petting until you've decided yes or no. Talk to your Mother.

Best Answer

Tell him to respect your boundaries or shove off.

Best Answer

Dump this dude he's got no respect for you and you're underage as well.

Best Answer

Maybe I should but I love him.

Best Answer

That's a silly excuse and the oldest excuse. You are too young to be going through this, I work as a police officer and I would arrest him for Statutory rape. It's very illegal for him to be with you and all you're doing is letting him win and own you.

Best Answer

Might hurt to dump him, but you'll find someone better. It'll hurt a lot more to be in an abusive relationship. You've got many years ahead of you to find the right guy who deserves your love.

Best Answer

Sweetie, that is NOT love.

Best Answer

Okay I guess I really shouldn't stay with him...

Best Answer

He doesn't love you. This is NOT loving.

Best Answer

I really don't think you should. Sometimes you gotta rip off the bandaid, so to speak. It'll hurt a bit now but a lot less in the long run.

Best Answer

You have your whole life a head of you hun, My partner waited nearly a year for me till I was ready and he asked me if I ever felt pressured by him. I'm sure it was hard for him but he respected me and my body. That is what you need a man to treat you like a lady.

Best Answer