mmmm this is a difficult one, relationships are so difficult at times, from experience its possibly best to let him go...i know it seems unthinkable to you now..but sadly the relationship probably will end eventually and you could end up being more emosionally hurt. If you learn to accept that the relationship is going to end, in june you will feel less hurt..There is someone out there for you...you just need to find them...when you do you will look back on this and realise it was for the best

Best Answer

Maybe he's just being realistic, and one month out of a year isn't enough for him. It wouldn't be for me, I know. You may be willing to make that sacrifice, but perhaps he can't, and needs more. I'd let him go. Better that than wondering if he's seeing some other girls to fill in the time.

Best Answer

Some people are not able to do long distance. I wouldn't. If he really loves you and you guys were meant to be together then it will happen, he will come back.

Best Answer

oh thats no good! You cant make someone be with you if they dont want to.I know it hurts <br />
i have been there myself!

Best Answer