ask yourself why you are with him! honestly,ask yourself is that what you want in your future?,is that really okay?,was that really fair for him to behave that way with an ex partner in public? and given that you are in a pub and probaby drinking, is his excuse that he was drunk and didnt know what he was doing good enough? im assuming you are a young person, and sweetheart this sort of thing has happened to us all. but i can not tell you enough that there are real good guys out there who wouldnt shame you or themselves like that. but this guy dosent sound like the one....goodluck

Best Answer

its just weird because it was so unlike him and thats why i was so hurt by it. i am young and i know you will most likely be thinking 'aww young love' and thinking i am a silly young girl, but i am nearly 18 and have been with him for 2 years, we've been through a lot together and that is why i'm confused about what to do, thankyou for your help

Best Answer

Clearly you do not want to dump him and we all understand. You are young, even at 18, and want to believe the best in people. You have a 2 year history and people deserve second chances. Just protect yourself emotionally. Yes, he cried when you confronted him. Apologized as well. That is not enough.<br />
Find out the reasons why as much as you can. Have him talk to someone he trusts to help him figure out what he wants and what made him go for his ex after 2 years. Just understand that his confusion may persist and he may do it again. Others have told you from their personal experience that he will do it again. Be careful and don't keep giving him second chances.

Best Answer

Hit the eject button.<br />
If he can`t keep his hands off his ex for a short time....whats he going to do when they are alone for a while.<br />
Yes i know that sounds harsh......But if he really had feelings for you...he could keep his hands to him self.<br />
Its one of those "look don`t touch" situations.

Best Answer

From where I come from no one under 18 can go into a pub so what are you doing there to see that.<br />
maybe he is trying to line up a 3some

Best Answer

i wasn't there to see it, some of my friends were, and we can go in pubs from aged 16

Best Answer

peoples idea of 'feeling up' is different. you would have to see for yourself to know if its your idea of feeling up. one day he will stuff up.

Best Answer

It should be clear he has no respect for you. If you stay with him, you pretty much know the story.

Best Answer

where is the problem you are in the pub.......

Best Answer

Unless you want her round as much as he does, I think it's time for the have-ho, innit?

Best Answer

have ho??? i think you should ask if she likes ho first.

Best Answer

bite me Shannon =)

Best Answer

Dollbaby, the answer should be very clear to you! Get on with it!

Best Answer

Feeling? sorry where I come from feeling can have different meanings (touching or just liking). I'm going to assume he was touching her. If my boyfriend did that I'd have to dump him as much as I love him I wouldn't want to compete with his ex. And obviously if he's at a pub heavy petting with her, he still has feeling for her.

Best Answer

feeling, as in touching her ***.. its easy to say you'd dump them :( i have been with him for 2 years, so don't understand why he did it? when i spoke to him after (well, shouted at him) he was all tears etc which is really unlike him, so confused and just needing some people to talk to who don't directly know either me or him.

Best Answer

I understand that you don't want to loose him, you love him. But you have to love yourself more than you love him. It's not fair to you to have to doubt your relationship every time he leaves his house or goes out on the town. If he did this in a public place, who knows what he's done in private. It's going to hurt to loose him but it will hurt more to loose yourself. Seriously, let it go. He made his choice, it was his fault.

Best Answer

Throw his *** on the street and find you a man who can't keep his hands off of you, not his ex.

Best Answer

easier said than done, seeing as i've been with him for two years. feel like i'm letting him off because i don't want to lose him, arrrrgh :(

Best Answer

Stop and put aside your blind love. Ask yourself, is this man what I believe he is or am I fooling myself and in love with a lie? If he's chatting her up and feeling on her in the bar, better believe he's sneaking over her place and getting some.

Best Answer

And I'm truly sorry this is painful and ****** for you :(

Best Answer