He says he has no time. And i mean no messages, not one, even asking how my day is going, nothing, but he used to all the time and if i did not reply i would get more and more till i did. Suddenly it has stopped. Would you be bothered about it? Or just let it go?
Xxsammiejoxx Xxsammiejoxx 22-25, F 9 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Usually if the communication stops, the relationships follows.

Best Answer

Do you often take peoples' **** when you ought to throw it back in their faces?

Best Answer

He has you know he has lost interest, sorry...some men can be ******* that way!

Best Answer

Try texting him first

Best Answer

I do and get no reply...

Best Answer

Try talking about sex and see if that gets a response out of him.

Best Answer

Duhh. Thats all men care about. Course he would...

Best Answer

Sometimes you have to start with a topic he likes and move it to one you like too

Best Answer

Familiarity breeds contempt. I think you need a bit of spice in your life. What is sauce for the goods is sauce for the gander right? Or should I sand saucer for the gander is sauce for the goose in this context

Best Answer

Not trying to defend him here, but are you implying he is messaging other women? If so, then you should get out. But maybe he is talking with his office/company. It could also be that he is replying t texts from his buddies who may prefer to text rather than call.

Personally, I would go more by how he treats you when you're with him rather than by how frequently he texts you stuff like "how are you?" throughout the day. At least in n my experience, no one does that beyond the first few weeks of dating, but that alone doesn't signal a loss in interest.

Best Answer