They been bestfriends since they were like 4. Me and my boyfriend been serious for a long time now. He's tried flirting with me and even tried to sleep with me. I always put a stop to it but he doesn't give up. Is It time to tell my boyfriend?
GladisL GladisL 18-21, F 18 Answers Jun 30, 2012

hmm might turn out different than u think they are bros and u are outsider so tell him and let the chips fall

Best Answer

Outsider? We been on and off for 6 years.

Best Answer

Yes. If your truly serious with your boyfriend you should have already told him.

Best Answer

go with him and satify his needs ... no need to tell ur bf

Best Answer

I would tell him especially if it bothers you and then he can either confront about it or just keep his eye on him, plus he would want you to tell.

Best Answer

will you sleep with me?

Best Answer

Uh-huh...Tell yr BF..

Best Answer

Kick him in the nads...<br />
or<br />
wait until the three of you are together and turn the conversation to why the best mate doesn't have a girlfriend (or if he does why he never appears to be with her). Say clearly words along the lines that you could never imagine going out with him even if he were the last man alive. Followed by 'my God wouldn't it be gross if the best friend were to hit on someone else's gf'. The quickly change the conversation or leave laughing.<br />
If this doesn't work tell your bf straight

Best Answer

ye tell him if he was a freind of u or your boyfreind he would noit think of u in that way lolx

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

All I can say is that I wish someone, anyone would have told me that my ex was cheating. Of course that was an ex,.....yours is a boyfriend. But, if its serious, I would consider telling. Why? Because he is no best friend!

Best Answer

Hmmm, no i'd let him know you absolutely arent interested and that if he tries it again, you will tell his friend. Give him a chance to back off on his own before two relationships get ruined.

Best Answer

I have to told him that nothing will ever happen between us but I would feel uncomfortable telling my boyfriend because they're like brothers and I would hate to ruin they're relationship.

Best Answer

I agree... but it sounds like you have already done that.... time to move to plan B???

Best Answer

You like the attention it seems too either not put your foot down with the person privately.. or to expose it with your boyfriend

Best Answer

Pic post

Best Answer